My EAD got approved, but have\'nt received them yet???

98abhi

As per the AVM,my EAD got approved on 05/15/02 & has already been mailed to our address, but so far I did not receive them....Any suggestions in this regard???
Your replies are highly appreciated.
Thanx in advance.

No Title

According to the INS website, if 2-weeks have passed since approval, you can call your service center and enquire about the notices. I know some of my friends receiving a duplicate copy of EAD cards (from the local office) after no receipt from the main office. Shouldn\'t be a problem for you

98abhi

Can you please share what was the exact message on AVM. Even my wife\'s EAD message says \'This case has been approved and approval notive was mailed....\' on May 9th. Still I have not received anything.
I might have the EAC number. Just wanted to check the exact wording of AVM message

Mine.....too...

Hi Guys,
       My EAD and my Spouse EAD has been Approved on 5/17. My wife recieved EAD card on 5/20...but I didn\'t received my card yet...
ohhhhhh............... whom should we blame....???

Let us wait for some more time

AVM says EAD approved..Have not received the receipts yet

Hi friends,
   I have noted down the EAC numbers as printed on my checks encashed by INS. My application for I-485, EAD and AP were received on May 2nd. But have not got the receipts in mail.
   When I checked the status of EAD and AP again over the week end, I realized that my EAD has been approved on 05/24. I may get the approval notice in another two weeks.
   I am really concerned if my receipts are lost in mail. My wife and children\'s application for I-485 were also received by INS on 05/02/02. I have not received their receipts either. Any suggestions?

Guys

I think for EAD approval, AVM should say something like \'After approving your case we ordered card for you......\'. It should not say that \'this case has been approved and approval notice has been sent\'.
That is why I am confused.
Please post the exact message.

I am also posting this message on MAR tracker...

Amazing speed of VSC

Munu,
   Thank you very much. I do not remember exact message. But I received the EAD card in mail today. Once again, EAD was approved on May 24th and I have received the card on May 28th in mail. I live in IL. That means they should have mailed the cards on the same day.
   I am concerned as I have not received I-485 receipts. (None of our family members got the receipts.) How to get the receipts? The receipt date is 05/02/02.