My Collegue 02-184 got approved

BBCHENGC

Registered Users (C)
He brought his approval notice to the office. We check the details. It's same case as ours, except he got I-140 as L1.

He has WAC-02-184-*****. Approved on May 1, 2003.

Re: congrats

Originally posted by plymouth
congratulations to your friend :)
is he under EB1 or EB2 or..?

He was not sure which EB he falls into, except he got 140 as L1.

I don't think that matters as long as all EBs are current.

However, we are seeing some abnormal early approvals recently, which leads to the doubt of BCIS working pattern. Worried.

BBCHENGC
WAC-02-098

congratulations.........

Did he do some Mojo ...let me know that ...mine's wac184 too.. will definately try it ..lol

Yesterday one WAC01270XXXXX got approved. Today on 02-184 ..

I think I should express regret to the 01-270 dude instead of congratulating this 02-184 dude.

These 2 guys filed with > 1 year seperation .. just amazing, and so unfair that they should get approvals at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Ur friend .Even if they are working abnormally (which happens to be BCIS trademark), i am happy for ur friend , ATLEAST BCIS IS WORKING ON SOMETHING .;)

I talked with my lawyer, and what she thinks is that INS did such thing before and there is no way to let them not do it.

I also asked her whether her other clients have received any FP redo notice, whose filing is around Nov/Dec 01. She said that she has not heard a single case. I kindly asked her to remind me of such FP redo notice if people like me get the redo notice, so I will not miss the letter in the mail box.

I also said to her that I contacted my congresswoman in my district, but I got no reply. She said that it is not very useful to do so.

Originally posted by LC66
I talked with my lawyer, and what she thinks is that INS did such thing before and there is no way to let them not do it.

I also asked her whether her other clients have received any FP redo notice, whose filing is around Nov/Dec 01. She said that she has not heard a single case. I kindly asked her to remind me of such FP redo notice if people like me get the redo notice, so I will not miss the letter in the mail box.

I also said to her that I contacted my congresswoman in my district, but I got no reply. She said that it is not very useful to do so.

DId what kind of thing?

I think mine is almost there

Congrats dude.

It looks like my application will be approved soon which is not far from WAC-02-184.

Or may be I have to renew my EAD couple of more times.

JM

Originally posted by digdugxy
Congrats, and I think L1 makes a difference.

L1 makes difference only for labor processing. L1 cases are infact exempt from labor processing.

Congrats to the dude who got approval with L1.

I don't understand why are we congratulating BBCHENGC's friend. Did BBCHENGC's friend ask him to post his approval on this board ?
For information its OK but not for congratulations, his friend never bothered to update this forum.

Instead of congratulations to BBCHENGC's friend I would say Thanks to BBCHENGC for information.

Originally posted by vipsha
I don't understand why are we congratulating BBCHENGC's friend. Did BBCHENGC's friend ask him to post his approval on this board ?
For information its OK but not for congratulations, his friend never bothered to update this forum.

Instead of congratulations to BBCHENGC's friend I would say Thanks to BBCHENGC for information.

I posted his approval as information to everybody, to get some thoughts on how BCIS is approving cases. I am happy for my collegue, but mad about BCIS letting so many people waiting for > 1.5 years or more.

Just talked to IIO, no information new at all. Asked why my friends got approved early. She can't expain but saying that's luck.

Thanks bbchengc for the INfo & congratulate your friend.

Vipsha, looks like evryone is waiting for

I AM FIRST.....TASSE......:D :D :D

Deeps

Such thing refers to the fact that INS sometimes frog leaps cases.
If this happens 2-3 years ago no one will bother as they move forward anyway. The problem nowadays is that they almost halted 485 cases and suddenly they frog leaped to cases with wac number 100 later. This is really outrageous to those waiting in the front line.

I am thinking about a similar situation. Say we are all refuges in the Baghda street waiting in line for some food and water from the humanitarian aid workers. Imagine that we have been without food and water and electricty for almost two weeks. We are finally approching the food truck, but suddenly the army personels disappeared and stopped distributing the food. WE are all wondering what is happening. The answer from them is they are going to implement a new security check to make sure we are not succide bombers. They will search everyone from head to toe before food and water is given. Ok we accept that, and decide to keep in the line as we are very close to the food truck, just 5 to 10 persons before us. However suddenly some one 100 persons behind us were called upon to come up to take the food. They felt so lucky and they danced and even bowed head down to those workers. How about us. We have to go back home for tomorrow and go to the local policy station again to get a clearance certificate to prove our disassociation from Saddam.

What pathetic we are! How lucky those guys 100 behind us are! Our family also depends on the food and water. However some of them will die because we can not afford to wait another day.

This is what is happening. Me is one of those guys who have to come back tomorrow. Unfair!!!