My case & wife is approved RD 10/29/01

lca123

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends:

I write this happily to tell you that me and my wife' 485 case was approved today.

EAC-02-054-***** RD 10/29/2001
EAC-02-054-***** RD 10/29/2001

Couple of facts in my case:

a) Trfd job after 180 days and my job title changed although in same field.
b) Moved residence and filed AR-11

There was no RFE, nothing.

If you need any further answers I am more than willing to share with you.

Regards & best wishes

Did you inform INS of job change

Congrats!!!! Did you inform INS of the job change after 180 days? I am in the same boat and my attorney advised me to inform INS. I am still waiting and RD is 11/06/01

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

As soon as my employment changed my new attorney promptly informed the INS as required under AC21 draft rules.
We did everything that was needed and in a timely fashion and did not encounter any RFE etc. Both my current and past attorneys are from reputed firms and very careful and professional with everything they do.

Would also like to note that my employer recently renewed my EAD and maybe the officer therefore noticed that I still had a job and did not ask for additional information. This is purely my guess.

Hang in there friends. I know how long and painful this wait has been. It made totally helpless and hopeless at times.

bandra:

CONGRATS !!
I remember a lot of your postings about approval stats and predictions !!:)

Good for you !! Enjoy !!:)

I want to hire your new AC21 atterney

Can you please post the atterney firm and last name so that I can hire him/her. This will also benefit their firm as well as myself.

Thank you.