my case transferred to Newark.....

aimeetweet

Registered Users (C)
Only cases transferred to Newark.....

My case was transferred to Newark on July 4th and not yet reced. my interview call.Anyone on the same month or date?

Hey could anyone tell me if anyone had a case of termination ,leave of absence or any other reason and had to go for an interview.

FP--10/20 ;TRANF--07/04

do post your messages.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Case Transferred too

My case was also transferred to Newark for an interview July 2. My attorney received the transfer notice yesterday and said she'll call to find out more. The reasons you mentioned don't apply to me.

Check Archives in this board

There was a long thread for all cases transferred to Newark. Maybe it is helpful to you.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for giving me a reply.I think that their are very less cases in the June cause I have not gone through any of the June notice date and being interviewed June end or July 1st week .

If any more cases of interview do post in cause I would like to know what kind of cases are transferred to Newark .

For aimeetweet

Hi:

Have you heard anything on your interview date? My attorney says they will wait to receive the notice rather than make any calls. What's your attorney's estimate of your interview date?

hey esbee

My attorney reced a notice stating that the case was transferred like urs.He said that u got to wait for the interview which will be recevd might be within 2-4 weeks.
Just hope it comes soon .

Hope this will help u.

Re: Only cases transferred to Newark.....

hey anyone interviewed in july please reply

Guys with interviews :

Does the interview letter say anything about what you should do in case you cannot attend the interview on the specified date? Do the lawyers normally get a copy of the interview letter? My case is not transferred yet. But I am planning to travel out of the country for 4-5 weeks. So, just in case if it gets transferred, and if I am not here to receive the notice what happens? Please share your thoughts

Thanks
junfiler2

for junefiler2

First of all if the case is transf. then the lawyer will receive a notice that the "Case was Transf. " And later for interview it takes more than a month.

Thank you very much aimeetweet. That explains it. If my lawyer does not get any notice that my case has been transferred until I leave, I have atleast a month's time after that. That's what I am looking for too.

Junfiler2

Edison_NJ, have you received an interview notice too?

I haven't received any information on my interview date. What about you?

any interviews..................

Could anyone going through this thread please inform whether anyone has received any interview notice lately.

Anybody who has gone through the June interview please share your exp.

Please help me in keeping this thread alive till July cases.

Julyfiler 03

Your case is special one cause I hav not heard anyone case being transferred like urs. Anyway did you receive any interview notice from INS ?
Jus hope that it would sure be for ur good that it got transf. to Newark.

aimeetweet,

Thanks for your reply.

I have not received any interview letter.

Funny thing is...when I checked the AVM this monday, message has been changed to 'Request for additional information has been mailed to you on July 17th. Details are in the letter. Please respond to it".

I haven't receive the letter yet. Waiting for it.

I am preparing with details of the other RFE's that I have seen in the portal. Like passport copies, paystubs and tax papers...

Till now no job change and no address change.

I am not sure what could be the RFE on mya case.

Good luck to you all.

Thanks

Interview date set for August 9

Case transferred to Newark July 2; received notice in mail July 27. No reason mentioned for interview. No special documentation requested for.

Interview on Aug 5th

Recieved the interview letter on July 21st and interview at Newark on Aug 5th. They have asked to bring passport, I 94, Medical and all other orginal documents supporting the application. Also they sent me the I 693 form and the list of INS doctors.

my experience of newark interview...

I went for the interview in morning and reached there at 8.30 am .It was on the 13th floor ,room no#1300.My interview time was 9.00 am so when I went to the counter she said u can give your notice only 15 minutes ahead of interview only.Then I went to give her the notice at 8.45 am and I was called half an hour later for the interview.

When I went in the officer who was a male took our FP of the index finger and told us to follow him to his cabin.Their he asked us to take a oath of telling the truth and we said " I Do".Then he said "I don't know why ur case was transferred ." and that I have gone through ur case and I don't have any problem approving it.
He signed our passport and said u will receive it in 5-6 months.

That was gr8 news for us.

Best of Luck to all who are gonna face the interview and thanks to everyone .

do you have to take medical tests again

do you have to take medical tests again?

Could you please post more details of the documents you took along and the documents the officer requested.
Thanks
3DM