My case transferred to Charlotte

spartakus

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

My case was transferred to Charlotte on 9/24/04. Anybody have experience with that office and how long before i get interview letter?

thx,
Spartakus

Hi Sparkatus,

My case was transferred to Charlotte as well. TD: 9/21. Please see my signature for my case details. I am also curious to know how long it usually takes to get the interview letter from Charlotte. My lawyer told me that her last client who got transferred to Charlotte got the interview letter two months after the case got transferred. But she also said it varies from case to case.

Let's keep in touch. We can let each other know when either of us gets the letter.

BTW, can you think of any reason why your case got transferred? I have been with the same employer for 4 years and have never changed job.

Hi Guys,

My case transfered to Charlotte on July 12th 2004. My interview is scheduled on October 21st.

Ashok

I am still waiting

I am still waiting for the interview letter here. I hope we are out of this long dark tunnel soon.

regards,
Spartakus

Charlotte Transfer (Need advice on GOOD Charlotte Attorney Lawyer)

Guys,

My case got transferred to charlotte in april of 2004. My interview is scheduled in the second week of November 2004.

I want to take a lawyer with me for the interview. I need opinions from people who have used attorneys in charlotte. Please recommend if you know of any good local attorneys.

I know that there is a white lady lawyer who is slim and i have seen her attend the interview with other clients but I am not sure who she is. She looked pretty aggressive.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
November 15

gcisapain,
My interview schadual on 15th Nov. and my company gave me a Immigration Lawyer name Cyinthea Azzez and Elezbeth Edward.

Her Office is on 1808 East Blvd, Charlotte, NC.

Charlotte Transfer

My case was transfered in End of April.
Interview is Scheduled on Nov 12
I received the interview notice sometime around Oct 1.

can you please post more details

Hi gcisapain,

Can you please post your case details and what they requested in the interview letter?

thx,
Spartakus

Interview setup on 15th Nov

WaitingGC72,
My Case was Transfer to Charlotte Office on 19th July 2004 and my Interview setup on 15th Nov 2004.

ND April 17 2002
RD April 19 2002
FP May 13 2003
EB3 (RIR) processing
Case Transfer to Charlotte Office 19th JULY 2004.
Case Send to Local Office 20th JULY 2004.
Second FP 21st AUG. 2004
Interview Setup 15th Nov. 2004

Interview experience? Anyone?

gcisapain and mohd2067, you both should have complated the interview. How did it go? I hope you have both got approved. Please share your experience.

Charlotte NC Interview Experience

Hello All,

My case got transfered to local charlotte office in end of April 2004. My interview was scheduled for Nov 12th and I got the notice 6 weeks in advance.

Mine was a complicated case:

LC and 140 approved with company A when i was an employee.
Left Company A and joined Company B on H1.
Company A applied for 485 when i was employee of B
I was with company B when interview was scheduled.
I used AC21 on the employer letter that i got from B.

The interview itself was no big deal at all
The officer was a lady and She was extremely polite and jovial. She asked me for the following:
Interview notice
ID's (Passport DL EAD's)
Employer letter
Latest Paystub (only 1)
Copy of 2003 return (she did not ask W2's). My 2003 return had 55k but my salary on GC application was 60k. She did not raise any issues with it.

That's it. She stamped my passport and I couldnt believe that it was that easy. I was worried cause of AC21 etc.

She then said that it will take a few months for the card altho i know from friends that it shud take only a couple weeks.

I wish all of you all the very best of luck with ur GC process. Its a pain in the rear and I know it better than anyone else. I have been going thru this since end of 97. A long 7 years. A lot of the delay was to be blamed on me but i am glad its finally over.

This is an awesome forum and i am really grateful to all the moderators and others who make this possible.

If you all have any questions. let me know.

Thanks and Good Luck.

Congratulations!! gaisapain.

This sure is a wonderful experience! Now you can change your id to something like "gcisabreeze".

Any one got interview letter yet

Hi all,

It seems it is all quite now. Anybody got any interview letter?

Spartakus

My I-485 also transferred to Charlotte

My I-485 was transferred from VSC to Charlotte on October 26, 2004. I applied for AP also at the VSC in the first week of October. I'm worried that my AP will also be transferred to Charlotte because of my I-485. Any idea how long it is taking to get the interview from Charlotte?

My case is EB1-EA and I changed my address in the first week of October.

My case was transfered to Charlotte from TSC on Nov 17th. I did not hear anything from then.

Please keep in touch all of you.

140/485 - RD Sep' 03
140 - AD - Feb 04
FP- Nov 14th 03
FP received - Dec 1st 03
RFE - Medical and Emp verification - Oct 18th 04
Case Transfered on Nov 17th.