My case Status Account- question

dkmar

Registered Users (C)
In the my portfolio account there is a column for LAST UPDATED showing the date. What does this mean.
Will I get a notification when the date changes here? Because I did not get any notification by email/mobile
alert.
If they send any notice for fingerprinting/boimetric does anyone receive an email notification?
Thanks for your help.

dkmar the notification option that immigration offers you by e-mail is really slow...you shouldn't pay attention
i did opened an account as you did in uscis.com and i was expecting receive notifications of my process but guess what happened?
i got my biometric appointment notice by mail and they sent me the e-mail like 3 weeks after, and i got my work permit and i got it even before they sent me the e-mail
then i got my final interview appointment notice and i never receive an e-mail from uscis.com and if i log in to see or track my case still show it as pending!!! can you beleive it? and i'm a resident already

In the my portfolio account there is a column for LAST UPDATED showing the date. What does this mean.
Will I get a notification when the date changes here? Because I did not get any notification by email/mobile
alert.
If they send any notice for fingerprinting/boimetric does anyone receive an email notification?
Thanks for your help.

dkmar, Your portfolio last update column shows the last date when they touch your application, you can click on the receipt # on your left or you can go to uscis.com, then check my case status, insert your receipt # and you should be able to see any major action taken on your application. The e-mail thing is a pilot program USCIS is testing out, so it would not be that effective as yet.

Last edited by a moderator: