• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

My Case number is 2010AF000576XX

ahmed_123

Registered Users (C)
First of all hi every one !!!
I am from Africa ( Sudan ) and i winner of Dv 2010 my case number is 2010AF000576XX so I am asking whether I will get to interview or not ?

yes ofcourse. my friend won the dv 2009 with CN 2009AF000592xx & he's now in the US. so from every indications u'll get through. u're a lucky person good luck brother.

thanx brother godheart , Zagwa,,, Really i wish that also , but one of my friend ,he is expert in DV lottery ,he tolled me that you will not call to attend for interview because my case number is above than 48000 ,,
i know it depend to my luck but i don't know if your are sure in opinion , that i will call for interview .

with my regard

If you look at the visa bulletin http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4512.html you will see the cut-off for each region. The cut-off is the number where interviews stop each month.
For July in Africa the cut-off is 48,700, which means all people with case number below 48,700 will get an interview (except Egypt 21,600, Ethiopia 21,100, Nigeria 14,400). For August cut-off is 64,300 (except Egypt 22,750, Ethiopia 22,800, Nigeria 15,650). If the numbers are the same next year, which they probably will be, you will get your interview in august 2010.

Don't worry, You will have your chance :).

So going by the information on the VISA bulletin does it mean that 2010AF16XXX from Nigeria won't be invited for interview? I heard that everything stops in September. Does it mean that those with case number 2010AF16XXX and above from Nigeria don't stand the chance of being invited for interview? I'm afraid.

So going by the information on the VISA bulletin does it mean that 2010AF16XXX from Nigeria won't be invited for interview? I heard that everything stops in September. Does it mean that those with case number 2010AF16XXX and above from Nigeria don't stand the chance of being invited for interview? I'm afraid.

Afraid not my brother. With the October and November case numbers just released, I think you stand a chance. Let's just keep hoping and praying that the numbers will continue to increase for Nigeria as it started.

Good luck to us man.