My case may be the oldest one -- still waiting!!!

waitsucks9

Registered Users (C)
guys,

I have been stuck in INS for too long and no progress at all. I made numerous calls to congress office, FBI and talked to bunch of idiots on the phone, and I was told again and again, my case is still in "Pending" status on Name checking in FBI. and nobody may be working on it and sounds like it's been sitting there forever. I can only check status, by unable to find how long it will take (they won't even tell me or they don't even know whether the case is being looked at,they only gave me the status without any additional info) . they ask me to keep checking the status every 30 days.

Congressman's office said INS won't expedite the case, which makes no sense. I said my case is far past due and INS should get in touch with FBI. she said INS just follow the normal process and won't expide any case, stupid.

called 1-800 and made inquiry already (2 weeks ago). got nothing back. now my case is sitting in INS/FbI and is sitting there forever.

Do anybody has similar situation? any idea what I should do next?

thanks in advance.

suUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUch a nightmare with no ending.

RD 07/12/01
ND 08/28/01
FP 05/10/03

No ref no nothing.

First Sorry to hear about....... but my friend u are not alone few more ppl ND 07 and 05 are still in queue.

We believe that your ND (08/28) is still not reached to their date published on web site.

We hope that ur file would be top of their queue. so be patient. we all aware of it that many ppl Nov/Dec even Jan02 approvad. but noone can say exact reason why old ND are waiting... most guessed that most ppl from SPECIAL REGISTRATION country ppl were effected so..... don't know just guess.... anyway.... no need to worry.... there would be somthing good for u.. so be patient... we all wish u good luck

We all pary for ur and other old ND ppl who are waiting very painfully for quick approval, so be patient and sit tight.

Good Luck

Waitsucks,

You're still not the oldest cast in TSC:

alligator2.....04/01
gkhan..........04/01
kosta123.......04/26/01
MaybeSoon......05/23/01
DesperateTSC...05/25/01
longGC.........05/25/01
fjaffery.......06/06/01

It may make you feel better to know there are older cases than yours.

I have the same RD(7/12/01) and ND(8/28/01). FP is 5/16/03. Nothing happens yet. I think we have to wait until TSC has a new processing date to call.:mad:

Checked with fbi?

" my case is still in "Pending" status on Name checking in FBI. "

Did you call FBI#. What did they say ? Are you from one of the countries that required special registration?

Guys,

thanks for the replies.

I have called FBI numerous times and it's useless. the only thing the could do and told me is the status. the idiots all had kind of attitude, could not find a key person in there.

I am from China. not sure if that requires special investigation. but all my friends/coworkers who filed after me or around the same time got approved.

Maybe we 01 unlucky ones have the same situation?

WaitToMuch,

have you contacted FBI or INS or other sources to find out what's going on? did you call the 1-800 to make an inquiry. I did, but no response.

I am from CHINA too. RD 6/14.

Hang on! I know how hard it is. Tell them your situation (FP will expire soon) in letter.

Yours are not the oldest one

Husband's case (dependent),primary approved.

Rd06/01
ND 07/01
FP 02/03,

Called IIO, told to wait another 30 days.

Sohuuser

waitsucks9,

I did call 1-800 to make inquiry a week ago, no response yet. I did not call FBI yet. I assume my FBI file has been received by INS b/c I have a on-line msg of "fingerprint review for your I485 ... were received ...". May be I need to call FBI to make sure ! Do you know their phone ? Is it (304)625-5590 ?

BTW, I am in South Florida.

Thanks