My case is with an officer 5/24

Not unless you include the compliance officers to your gallows plan as well. Cause if you don't include them, without adjudicating officers the backlog will only increase and all of us will be deported! :)

Hopefully what Kashmir said is true..Our case has a touch date of 03/06. We responded to RFE, done 2nd FP (INS had updated status on both of these, but it remains as rcvd., 2nd FP). I have been checking my online status many times today with some hope...

It is very frustrating after 2 1/2 years of wait...

Last March, I was told my case was with an officer. The attorney said he talked to the officer personally. Since then, nothing happened. No 2nd FP, no 2nd RFE.

I finially waited till my ND (11/21/01) passes JIT (4/15/02). Send endless inquiry, no luck, also have congressman send an inquiry. Few days ago, the attorney called saying the officer at CSC called her telling her my case was pending on FBI clearance, it could take up to 90 days for FBI to clear the case.

------------------------------------------
wac02-046-5xxxx

Just Curious, you said no 2nd FP. Then what clearance are they talking about - your 1st FP that has expired or name check?

Hi, Pickle

I think it is name check. The attorney said it depend on how common my name is in my home country and whether there is a "hit".

Do you or anyone know how long the name check will take? CSC forward the FBI clearance to FBI on 4/23. My "last update" date is June 1st.

My 1st FP expired last May. Have not received 2nd FP notice.

wac02046