can you believe it?

Category EB-3/INDIA
PD: feb. 98
I-485 RD: 11/07/1999
I-485 ND: 11/16/1999
FP: 03/16/2001
RFE Generated: 04/23/2001
RFE Response Received by INS: 05/14/2001

Waiting till date for a descision........

Already, renewed my EAD 2 times. My wife has renewed hers for the 3rd time.
No hopes any more with my case.

Do you have information abut senator

I live in NJ. Can you give the details about the senator/ congressmen (phone no. or letter that I should i send). I am really pissed off with VSC.

You\'re not alone. But you have to be aggressive.

EB-3 INDIA
Priority Date: 04/98
ND: 12/99
RFE: 6/01
FP: 08/01
Approved AVM: 12/06/01
I\'m going to try get the stamping done tomorrow.

After August, I got very active. I paid a lot of money to a lawyer who got 4 congressmen and 1 senator involved. Got a letter from my employer, and hassled the INS a lot. I\'m very relieved to have been approved, but am waiting for my wife\'s approval now. Hopefully the stamping will be a smooth process and I can get on with my life.

All the best! It will work out, eventually!

Working with Frank Meo, representative of Robert Corzine (Senator from NJ)

Guys,

I called him on Wednesday (12/12/2001) and sent him the case details. He is very nice person. I am sure that he is going to take up this issue very seriously. Something is going to happen soon!

My Sincere prayers to God!!!

lawyers name

Can you please tell me the lawyers name. I would like to known as my app is pending since long time. Please

Frank Meo Informad me that case is with Adjuction officer

Frank Meo, representing John Corzaine (US Senator from NJ) informed me on Friday evening (12/14/2001) that my case is with Adjuction officer. Wait for 30 days for a reply. He ensured me that he will keep in touch with VSC till he resolved my cases.

What is the role of Adjuction officer? Any ideas?