• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

my case is pending..! any one have an answer?

blue_max

Registered Users (C)
hello evry one,
its been 2weeks since i've finished my interview and i didn't receive my passport nor the visa.. and when i e-mailed the embassy and i've got that answer
( The case is currently pending necessary administrative processing. The time frame required to review individual cases is difficult to predict. Once the process is completed, we will notify you and process the case to conclusion.)

actually there was spelling error in my name, they said they gona deal with it as it appears in the passport & also i've changed the mail address in America..
So.. is that means my visa was approved or not yet... and what the maximum number of days i could wait the conclusion....? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
"The time frame required... is difficult to predict". Do you expect us to know more than the embassy?
The good thing is that there are still quite a few months left before end of September. So don't worry too much.

hello evry one,
its been 2weeks since i've finished my interview and i didn't receive my passport nor the visa.. and when i e-mailed the embassy and i've got that answer
( The case is currently pending necessary administrative processing. The time frame required to review individual cases is difficult to predict. Once the process is completed, we will notify you and process the case to conclusion.)

actually there was spelling error in my name, they said they gona deal with it as it appears in the passport & also i've changed the mail address in America..
So.. is that means my visa was approved or not yet... and what the maximum number of days i could wait the conclusion....? :confused:

I hope all is okay with your case. This makes me freak since i also have a spelling error in my letter as they omitted the last letter in my name. My passport and all my other documents spell my name with the last letter. i have not figured out what i will say in the interview yet. Did they ask you how come there is a different speling in your passport and what did you say?

My wife (the winnner) had 2 versions of her middle name (Ann). Officially her middle name is Ann (no e on the end) but her passport and certificates had an 'e' on the end as did our marriage certificate, as it's a common error for people to make, even when they see her name printed!

It made no difference at the interview as they said as long as she is clearly the same person as on the passport etc, then it's fine. Also, the letter inviting us to interview had a much different spelling of our last name, but again made no difference.

don't worry

Did they ask you how come there is a different speling in your passport and what did you say?

no she didn't ask me , she said No poblem, we will deal with it as it appears in your passport..
i also have afriend who has switched his family name , and it wasn't an issue at all and he already there now..
all am worry is about the time.. When will they issue my visa..?

My wife (the winnner) had 2 versions of her middle name (Ann). Officially her middle name is Ann (no e on the end) but her passport and certificates had an 'e' on the end as did our marriage certificate, as it's a common error for people to make, even when they see her name printed!

It made no difference at the interview as they said as long as she is clearly the same person as on the passport etc, then it's fine. Also, the letter inviting us to interview had a much different spelling of our last name, but again made no difference.

can you tell me please. when did she received here visa? i heared it takes a time when some one fall in the check background.. few monthes sometimes

so did they issue the immigrant visa with the spelling on her passport?? did that that long or they did it right there?? does the consulate have right of changing or they have to contact the KCC??? am saying that since my case number is so high i might be current among the last months and might not be enough time for them to make the adjustments.. Please advise

so did they issue the immigrant visa with the spelling on her passport?? did that that long or they did it right there?? does the consulate have right of changing or they have to contact the KCC??? am saying that since my case number is so high i might be current among the last months and might not be enough time for them to make the adjustments.. Please advise

Did they take long before they contacted you? is it necessary for like my case to contact KCC and inform them so they can make a change and will not take time when my interview date come or they will not change at all?

it seems that no body can expect the processing period..
as i received an answer fom a friend here. it could be few weeks for someone , monthes for another.

They used the correct spelling as per her birth certificate, not as per her passport. It didn't cause a problem, nor any delay.

i gOt it , i gOt it , i gOt it
just today i finally received my visa after 1month from the interview... i was put into a background check, and as am clean without any records it must be finished in less than 30 days and exactly that what happend..
thank u allllllllllllll guys ..wish u alllllllllllllllll the best of luck

Fantastic news, congratulations! :D:D:D

just today i finally received my visa after 1month from the interview... i was put into a background check, and as am clean without any records it must be finished in less than 30 days and exactly that what happend..

When you replied your application forms when you got the notification letter how were you spelling your name??? according to the way they have spelt it to the notification letter or according to your passport???

When you replied your application forms when you got the notification letter
u got to check my signature

how were you spelling your name??? according to the way they have spelt it to the notification letter or according to your passport???
the fault was in my family name..
when i applied for the electronic form i've used the wrong spelling ( you know, the arabic names could be wrote by different ways) and also i've did the same mistake with the DS-230 &DSP-122. after that i've sent emails to both of the KCC & the Embassy, the answer was the same , that they gona deal with it in the interview.. and actualy the consulate was very gentle about it and they modified my name according to the passport, it just took me 30days for the name check. it could be few monthes if i had records

Last edited by a moderator: