my case is in Administrative appeals Office

venkiey

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My I-140 was denied for insufficient documentation. i made an appeal and the case is transferred to administrative appeals office in Washington DC on January 2nd 2001.

Does anyone know how much time will that take to complete the process in AAO and what are my chance?

Hi,
My I-140 was denied for insufficient documentation. i made an appeal and the case is transferred to administrative appeals office in Washington DC on January 2nd 2001.

Does anyone know how much time will that take to complete the process in AAO and what are my chance?

Did u get RFE?

Did u get an RFE or was it denied even without giving u a chabce to present documentation?

No Title

while your case is with AAO and if your H1B 6years expire, are u allowed to stay in US legally?

No Title

while I 140 appeal is with AAO and if your H1B 6 years expire, are you allowed to stay legally in US with 7th year extension?

It is treacherous…

May be legal.... if AAO gives a unfavorable decision... "the status"
becomes an issue... and may haunt if reentry is sought later.

venkie did u get an RFE?

venkie did u get an RFE? or was it outright denial without even presenting a chance to provide documentation?
What was your EB category and service center?

Finally............. I Got the Approval

HURRAH...........

My I-140 approved. It took me more than two years.
...But it's worth of wating.
:p

Originally posted by venkiey
Hi,