My case is approved.

cindy wu

When the moment actually comes, i am speachless. I am still savoring the moment and can\'t believe the painful journey is truely over.
EB1
2/99
1/00
3/01
7/01

I know you have heard this before, but more doesn\'t hurt: good luck to everyone here.

Although I never met anybody on this board, it is nice to share all the burning anxiety and bitter sweet end with you.

Congradulation! Also am curious about it....

Since your ND is 1/00, it should be approved sooner. We saw lots of ND>1/00 EB1 approvals. Is there anything special such as adress change, company name change etc. that you think could hold your case longer? Or just happen to have a lazy officer to handle your case?

Anyway enjoy your freedome and fXXX your boss off tomorrow:))

No Title

Yes, I am chinese. If you follow this board close enough, you probably read my story before. A short version is: my employer forgot to send out my H-1b application for 4 month, I got a notice of intent to deny and paid $1000 fine under 245i section. if it makes anybody feel better, I spent $11,000 for this case, much of them because I hired an expensive lawyer to explain all the situation. I am sure most people spend half of it or even less, well, you have to pay the toll for your freedom. plus, I am fairly happy now.

lawyer fee $11,000, underpaid for 4 years $60,000, can\'t travel home for 4 years, all the tears and fears......Freedom is priceless. :))

stringbean

stringbean, your hard earned freedom is really priceless. Remeber the old saying?

Love is very precious. Life is even more precious. But for freedom, I can abandon both.

Congratulations and enjoy the freedom.

By the way, have you received the approval notice?