My Case is approved

thk

Registered Users (C)
:) :) :) :) :) :)

RD: 3/13/2003; 2nd FP: 11/10/2003

I did my 2nd FP on 10th NOV and yesterday got approved. NO LUDs in between, just stright approval.

It has been long jurny. After 10 year of struggle today I see light.

First GC applied in late 1998 and my Priority Date was Jan 1999. In 2000 October my I-140 was cleared but was waiting for my priority date gets CURRENT to apply for I-485. By April 2001 I lost my job. Whatever I achieved by then was waste.

Again applied for GC in 2001 with new employer. FINALLY yesterday was the D-Day and got approved. Thank GOD.

GOD is great, I am happy.

I think they are looking at cases who had their 2nd FP in NOV. Good doing. This is a great site and people are very helpful and very informative. Special thanks to Rajiv.

Wish every one best of luck and thanks for your support.

My turn?

First congrats to you for your freedom!

I did my FP2 on Nov 9 (one day earlier) and filed my 485 on March 11 (2 days earlier). My turn should be close? :confused:

thk said:
:) :) :) :) :) :)

RD: 3/13/2003; 2nd FP: 11/10/2003

I did my 2nd FP on 10th NOV and yesterday got approved. NO LUDs in between, just stright approval.

It has been long jurny. After 10 year of struggle today I see light.

First GC applied in late 1998 and my Priority Date was Jan 1999. In 2000 October my I-140 was cleared but was waiting for my priority date gets CURRENT to apply for I-485. By April 2001 I lost my job. Whatever I achieved by then was waste.

Again applied for GC in 2001 with new employer. FINALLY yesterday was the D-Day and got approved. Thank GOD.

GOD is great, I am happy.

I think they are looking at cases who had their 2nd FP in NOV. Good doing. This is a great site and people are very helpful and very informative. Special thanks to Rajiv.

Wish every one best of luck and thanks for your support.

Congrats!!!!!. You really deserve it after such a painfull journey. One question , did you go for early FP2 or it was on schedule?.

Thanks frineds

I did went for early 2nd FP on 11/10/2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats. This gives hope to March 03 filers.

2nd FP done on 11/24/04 (early FP), ND 03/03/03. Wait goes on.

Good luck to all.

thk, if you don't mind can I ask you:

1) When you original scheduled date for FP2 was because I went early and got it done on 11/10 and mine was scheduled on 12/1 (my wife's was on 12/2).
2) What ASC (application support center) did you get your FP2 done?

My case is similar to yours with respect to FP2 and RD (close to yours) except that I am EB2 and my PD is 08/05/2002. I am hoping it is the same officer that's working on my case that approved yours! Thanks in advance.

Mine was originally scheduled on 11/18/2004, but I went one week earlier which is on 11/10/2004. As I live in Milwaukee, I did my FP at Milwaukee center.

you are blessed - an 03 filer with Nov FP2 getting approved without an RFE is a big deal. Go out and buy a lottery ticket while the going is good and lady luck is in the vicinity.

All the best!! Enjoy!!!