My Case is approved (RD: july 23) My ID is DCU

dcu

Registered Users (C)
Thanks to Rajiv, And my fellow 485 filers.
Good luck for all the waiters, its your turn next.

I am approved on Apr 11th (but I checked 11th evening 5 PM, it was not updated, and checked again).
My details:
PD: Jun 2000
RD 23 July 2001
ND ?? Sep 2001 (not sure about exact date)
FD 30 Nov 2001
AD 11 Apr 2002,
EAC-01-268-XXXXXX

Let me know if further details needed. Thanks every one..
Lord Ganesh N VadaPalani Murugar saved me...!!

Company: Rapidigm

Congrats, and good luck . Please update Easy Tracker at ..

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration
This will help others in line. This system has auto e-mail feature, which sends out e-mail when you post your info with approval, to those who are waiting in your RD month.
Again thanks and enjoy
Greaty-k

Kiss my ass DCU

HI freak DCU.,

Whatha hell you are doing here. you damn it.. Keep on posting your approval again and again. WHy dont you do this. Take your approval and shove it.

why dont u inform either Ny Times or washington times or bbc and let the whole world know your shit.

will

September case approved

Hi guys.

Glad to inform that my case has been approved.

RD 09/14
ND 10/19
FP 01/04
AD 04/18

THanx guys. Thanx rajeev khaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnna for your this thing..

hey DCU.. remember my thing okey... but be careful...

september approved...

Hi guys.
Glad to inform that my case has been approved.

RD 09/14
ND 10/19
FP 01/04
AD 04/18

THanx guys. Thanx rajeev khaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnna for your this thing..

hey DCU.. remember my thing okey... but be careful

hey, a plain fact guyz

Hi all.,

Lemme tell you guys. I know this DCU guy. He works with me and he just cheating u guys

He just like that started this thread to know about the anxiety of all 485 waiters. I never know this site before. He was telling everybody here that he is doing this in immigration portal. Thats why i thought of writing this.

Yeah,"Ignore my previous message about my approval". My RD is something else. I am also waiting for my approval. Just like me DCU\' RD is different and he is also waiting for his approval.

"If a person got his green card approval", why he/she is coming to Immigration portal to see messages. Definitely nobody will come.

So Ignore DCU. Trust me guys. I am 110% sure. Coz i know him

NOtes:

Ignore my message about my approval. See i just said "My case approved", already one guy posted. Like this DCU is playing with soo many people who are waiting for GC..

OOOtha DCU badu.., ennnnda unnakkku entha velai vennnayandi....

Will....