Registered Users (C)
My Case Has Been Approved on MAy\'13.
Rd: OCt\'00
ND: NOV\'00
RFE: Apr\'3,2002
RFE RECD by INS : Apr\'23,2002
Case Approved on May\'13,2002.

Congratulations!

Thanks for giving me the hope. We are very close, ND Nov, RFE Apr. Let me check the AVM....
Oh, no, mine not yet.

Congrats man

Guess all old cases are getting cleared!. Great.

Nay.. yours must be next man. You waited so long.. check again tomorrow

Congratulations and one more question

How did you find out that your case has been approved? by AVM or IIO?

Thanks,
t0677g

485Check did you know when your case as assigned to IIO?

Congratulations. Did you know when your case as assigned to the officer?

Achiever

CONGRATS!. ONE DAY AT A TIME TO GET TO THE FINAL DAY!?? RIGHT???????????????????????????????????????

Thanks For Every One..Here is the Story

My case was followed by Congressaman and Senator office, BOth the Office helped me lot.
Congressman helped to open the case in month of Feb\'02 He told me that my case I-140
was filed in CSC, now they sent the request to CSC to receive the paper and same reply from
senator office, after two week I received the call from Congressman office that They received the
paper, then Senator office started their pace to assign the case to officer and every week I received the
call from senator office that what is going on with case whatever they told me it was really fact.
When my case assigned to officer, and due to change of address of attoreny I lost my RFE, when INS
received the undelivered mail then I received a call from Senator and Congressman office that
They are sending the rfe again on my address, then I received it and reply back to INS, in first week of
MAy I received the call from Senator office that my case is assigned to officer and you will get the approval
in two weeks. Yesterday, I just check the status around 4:15Pm and It says that my case has been approved on
May\'13 (my wife and my son).
Thanks very much and Best of Luck for everyone.

Please give me the contact info of the Senator who helped you through this process

Hi, 485check,

My 485 case has been pending at NSC for more than two years. My lawyer got full payment two years ago therefore he even doesn\'t want call NSC for me now. I called NSC many times but useless. Please give me the contact info of the Senator who helped you through this process. Thank you in advance.

Can you able to tell me your PD, RD, ND ?

Hi Dear,

I am also getting help from the congressman of NJ, and I want to make sure that I am also on the right track. My PD: 5/00, RD: 8/31, ND: 11/6/01 (485), FP: 2/12 and waiting for approval. Do you think is that good idea to contact Congressman ? Do they really speed-up the process ?

Thanks,

Manish Shah

Yes, If your case is really stuck.

It all depend to person to person whom you contact if you contact Democrate
may your case screwed, if you contact repulican hopefully you will get help.
I talked to Local Congressman Office Demo and Repu, Demo was very rude and
said do not call here talk to attoreny you are paying him not us.
On other hand Repu they followed the case same was with Senator Office,
They Definately helps if you are genuine, yesterday Senator officer invitied me
for a cup of coffee when I called him for Thanks then we went for coffee and he told
me that they only helps if they think case is genuine. According to him "He also came
from another country and he knows the problem of immigrants".
Best of Luck!!

Your Demo Office full of crap

The Demo said you are not paying them? What a bunch of crap! What the hell are taxes for then?