My case has been update finally but... (Please Help Me!)

arizonasun

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, please help me to understand my case status. Mine has transferred on 3/20/06 to TSC from CSC. The following is what USCIS says on my case status on web today.(without any email notice)
If you guys have had this kind of status before, what does it mean for pending, is that for processing or something else like name check...

=================================================
Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. .......

chelc out other treads...it seems only a message updated in USCIS site, but means nothing. I got mine changed during the weekend, too and not LUD updated, either.

Message Change

The same with my case too. The message has been updated similarly but no LUD change.

arizonasun said:
Hi guys, please help me to understand my case status. Mine has transferred on 3/20/06 to TSC from CSC. The following is what USCIS says on my case status on web today.(without any email notice)
If you guys have had this kind of status before, what does it mean for pending, is that for processing or something else like name check...

=================================================
Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. .......

We have the exact similar case. Our files were tranferred to TSC in March 2006 from CSC. We have made two referrals already regarding our case status, and we received letters saying that our cases are being actively processed and we should contact them if we do not get any correspondence in 6 months!!!!!! Our lawyer also sent a letter to TSC, but no outcome yet.
In the meantime we are working with our district congressman to resolve the issue with TSC. I suggest you do the same.

Hi Mike20006 (or experts)

I think you did lots of efforts to speed up your case through some ways.
Could you tell me what can I do for my case which is delayed than normal processing? Where can I appeal for my delayed case except USCIS?
Should my attorney do that for me or do by myself?