My case has been sent to another office for processing.

maheshadnani

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I got an email today informing me that my case for I-485 was transfered from CA Office to NE office. Has anyone else got a similar notice? Why could USCIS move my case from one office to another? Any input will help a lot. Thanks in advance.

Mahesh
My Details
Priority Date 20-Sep-01
I-485 Filed on 31-Dec-04 and receipt date of 11-Jan-05

Case Transferred To Nsc

I also received an email today saying our cases have been moved to the NE center, no explanation given at all. Not sure whether this tells us anything. anybody else has similar experiences and could shed some lights?

EB2
PD: Feb 2002
I140/I485 RD: 10/2004

LUD for my case is 03/05/2007 and it does say that case has been transfered to NE center from CSC. What does it mean? I saw some other post that the application will now get a new processing date?

case transfered to SFO and Interview

Case transfered to SFO on 10/21/06, interview notice received on 01/10/07 and interview scheduled for 2/28/07.

After interview she took finger prints and all original I-94s and advance parole documents and told I'll receive decision in couple of days.

Is it normal ? How long it takes to receive decision notice.

My advance parole is valid till end of 2007.

Thanks in advance

I receive similar message today

I got following message in email today.

This case has been sent to another office for processing. Its moved from VSC to TSC.

I have no clue what does this mean.

Thanks,
Rajesh
I-485 (PD-04/01/2005)

Transfer to Lincoln, NE office

Mahesh,
I got similar message. Talked to my lawyer, he said USCIS is trying to centralize processing and moving cases to NE. I found another thread on this site that was the case.
Sathish

How do I find name check status?

Hi,

Wondering how to know the name check status?
My I485 is current PD and way before the current processing time but I haven't heard back anything...

Should I called USCIS and asked about name check status?
Or is there some other way?