My case has been Approved !!!

lil gennie

Registered Users (C)
I have just received copy of my approval notice in mail. It says it is approved on Oct 29. My details are:
WAC-01-132-....., RD: 02/01, ND: 03/01, FP: 11/01 (but done earlier in september), no RFE, Applied for EAD: 08/01/01, EAD approved: 10/31/01, EB2, India.

Well, my wife\'s petition is still pending as she hasn\'t done her FP yet, since she is vacationing in India currently. I think for me its the right time to go on vacation too... :)

This news cu\'d have not come at any better time as I am being laid off today from my company. Hee! Hee!! Hee!!! :) Thats another reason I\'m thinking about the vacations.

Now the thankyou part. I wu\'d like to extend my sincere thanks to everyone on this board who are contributing in their own little way to help other fellows. It is really appreciable. Tho\' I\'m very very new to this board (just signed up some 2 weeks back), but going thru\' all the info posted really tells the mixed set of emotions people are going thru. For those who have already been approved, my congrats!! and for those who are still waiting, hang on guys... seems to me that INS CSC is again getting onto FAST track and handling the petitions quickly (strictly my opinion, no insider news).

Good Luck !!!

Lucky guy

My Wac # and dates are almost similar to yours, hope I get my approval soon.

No Title

Congratulations lil gennie,
        Can you tell when you received the FP notice, what was u r schedule date?? which ASC center u belong?? Did you & wife file together??.
 I am yet to receive my FP, with ND04/24, hence so many questions.Enjoy u r feedom.

More info for rekharajan

I received FP notice in late August, schedule date was mid of November. Yes, I and my wife filed it together.