My Case has been Approved (Nov 2002)

flamboyant

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

My case(along with spouse) has been approved today.
My I485: Nov 18th, 2002

RFE received by INS on 8/4/2002, LUD change (w/o status change) on 8/5/2004 and again LUD changed today(8/13/2004) with status changed to

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 13, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Thank you,
- Flam

Congrats

Congratulations. Can u post details of your RFE. Also did u go for FP once or twice and when. Thanks.

Hi

My RFE was about - Copy of I-94, EAD's & passport.

Sent AC21 letter along with EVL on May 24, 04
FP2: May 8th 04
FP1: Feb 1st 2003
RFE generated: 07/19/04
RFE reply Received by INS on: 8/4/04

Hope this info helps...

thanks,
- Flam

Congrats

Congratulations Flam. I remember you mentioned different A# in your earlier posts. What is the A# in your approval? I also have different A# in 2nd FP. I am 01/2002 case and still waiting even after replied RFE almost a year. Everytime I contacted NSC through Congressman/Senator staff and was told my case is pending background check. Already contacted FBI and told namecheck result was sent to INS in 02/2004. Don't know what to do now. Thanks for share your information. :rolleyes:

gggccc said:
Congratulations Flam. I remember you mentioned different A# in your earlier posts. What is the A# in your approval? I also have different A# in 2nd FP. I am 01/2002 case and still waiting even after replied RFE almost a year. Everytime I contacted NSC through Congressman/Senator staff and was told my case is pending background check. Already contacted FBI and told namecheck result was sent to INS in 02/2004. Don't know what to do now. Thanks for share your information. :rolleyes:

Hi gggccc,

Do not worry about A#, if you have two numbers then they will consolidate into one and whatever the A# you have on your I-485 will be retained.

But, I had called 800# & informed INS of these of typographical errors. And few weeks after that I received a letter from NSC and they have mentioned that it will be taken care of.

So, if you have not called INS about this, please call & let them know.
If you have already called them, then do not worry, your approval will come thru after the background check is done.

Thanks,
- Flam

Congratulations Flam!

Question - When you recd the RFE was it only for you & not for yr spouse? And if so did yr spouse's LUD not change until approval for both of u?

Please reply.

thanks

GM,

I hope these days will come sooner than later. November 02 does feel close to us and you too!!!!

Good luck,

sgshrkd said:
Question - When you recd the RFE was it only for you & not for yr spouse? And if so did yr spouse's LUD not change until approval for both of u?

Please reply.

thanks

We got the RFE at the same time. But I replied to my RFE imeediately and I was planning to reply my Spouse's RFE this week.

But, they approved both the cases last week friday ???????? Well, anything is possible ...

thanks,