• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

My Aos Experience - Tips - Guide

Dear NuvF,

I'm a big fan of you.

I have question regarding to my HIGH & HUGE Case Number.
Are there any chance to get GC for CN: 2011ASxxx43xxx (AOS).
Should I keep in mind about uncertainty (slim luck), and start setting a new hope for the next reapply DV-2012?

Really sorry myself.

Thanks,
I advice you to do CP. You case will be current in September 2011. Doing AOS is out of question. I know it might be expensive for you to travel back home but the benefits will be higher. When Asia becomes current in September you will have a chance to be interviewed through CP.
Please please please and I repreat do not do AOS.

Dear NuvF,

I'm a big fan of you.

I have question regarding to my HIGH & HUGE Case Number.
Are there any chance to get GC for CN: 2011ASxxx43xxx (AOS).
Should I keep in mind about uncertainty (slim luck), and start setting a new hope for the next reapply DV-2012?

Really sorry myself.

Thanks,

If you already sent back your documents to KCC for AOS, its possible to change to CP.

Hi Oliseh, and to all my companions here

Oliseh, I really appreciate for your kind advice.

I already got NL2 and receipt from DOS.
I've come to dilemma myself because I'll graduate around December 2011.

I'm really sorry why AOS process for very high CN is extremely risky.
Were there anyone who belong to such high CN failed to get GC due to out of time frame in terms of AOS?

Please help.
Thanks for further direction.

Hi Oliseh, and to all my companions here

Oliseh, I really appreciate for your kind advice.

I already got NL2 and receipt from DOS.
I've come to dilemma myself because I'll graduate around December 2011.

I'm really sorry why AOS process for very high CN is extremely risky.
Were there anyone who belong to such high CN failed to get GC due to out of time frame in terms of AOS?

Please help.
Thanks for further direction.
You can still do CP. If you graduating in Dec 2011 it means you will still be in US and probably have a valid Visa to travel in and out of US. If that is the case, I still advice you to do CP. Your case will be current next year September. Please call KCC ASAPand ask if is possible to change to CP. What I know as long as you case as not be current, It possible to add and change information in your file.
Bro I still insist on CP.

Bump

This AoS thread/original post is OLD but ageless!! (links given inside those posts may or may not work)

http://forums.immigration.com/showt...s-Experience-Tips-Guide&p=1543826#post1543826

and also 1st few posts in this thread

http://forums.immigration.com/showt...st-!-General-Info/page3&p=1440851#post1440851

If useful, make sure to PM the OPs a 'Thank you' note.

Those old BASICS are still valid.

Pl DO NOT post replies to this thread, just take it for your info.
Go to other more recent threads for if you still have more Q s (or A s) to post.

Best !