My 485 is APPROVED .... FINALLY

MyTSCGreencard

Hi

I am also a silent reader of this forum. I love this forum. I have learned a lot over the years. I am also a fortunate guy to get the Advance Parole from San Antonio district office after advice from one of the forum member.

I think it is really worth the wait. I have checked the online status at 4.00 am on 10th April 2004 . I know I am crazy.

I am sure every one will be approved... Just be patient

485 rd- Aug01
485 nd-Sep01
fp both - Mar 03
rfe issued -feb 02/04
rfe replied-mar20 04
rfe aknowledged-mar22
AD-april 9th 04

3 EAD's
3 AP's

Good luck to you guys.

MyTSCGreencard:

Congratulations and - Good Luck.

What do u mean when u said you got ur AP from SanAntanio office ?. As my AP is lost in mail, and looking to get a duplicate, I wonder, if you got ur AP from SanAntanio office in a day's time or what ?. (or in a short period).

Secondly, can one get a AP from another office, while one lives in Houston, can he get the AP from SanAntanio ?.

thanks for your response.

I got an AP the same day by saying that I have to go to India on Emergency. I think you can go and try for an AP if you come under SA District.

Enjoy your freedom. Once again, I think a lot of cases are being approved lately. This is a good sign. For those waiting, try to be patient and optimistic. You’ll see your turn was closer than you thought.

MyTSCGreencard:

Thanks - Did you provide any supporting document ?.
Please let me know, what details they need to consider as emergency ?.