my 485 approved, what happens to my wife's H4?

finger

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I got the approval notice for my 485. But my wife's 485 has not approved yet. She is in H4 visa. After approval of my 485, will she still be in H4 status? She got an EAD card but has not received FP notice yet. However, she has not used her EAD yet. In this situation, will she be in H4

thanks,

@@@
Assuming that you filed 485 for you wife ..
Then your wife is in AOS status..So dont worry .. she will her approval with in days ..

finger said:
Hi all,

I got the approval notice for my 485. But my wife's 485 has not approved yet. She is in H4 visa. After approval of my 485, will she still be in H4 status? She got an EAD card but has not received FP notice yet. However, she has not used her EAD yet. In this situation, will she be in H4

thanks,

finger said:
Hi all,

thanks,
your wife will be in pending AOS status and will continue to do so until her 485 is approved. even if she used EAD she will continue to maintain her legal status
which is pending AOS. Since your AOS is approved she is no longer on H4. Make sure
she has AP for travel.

Thank you very much for the response.

Does anyone know the photo requirement for PP stamping? I could not find it in the website.

thanks,
finger

finger said:
Thank you very much for the response.

Does anyone know the photo requirement for PP stamping? I could not find it in the website.
------- take passport style 2 photographs and photographer knows what is Passport photograph.
thanks,
finger