My 2 Cents advise

Njie

Folks.

I am here in US for past 1.5 years on H1B visa as Pharmacist_graduate Intern. I am a Foreign Pharmacist who was hired by employer before clearing FPGEE. And I didnt go thru any fake programs aka FDPD. Neither will INS allow any such categories whatso-ever for any healthcare professionals esp. Pharmacy staff to come here and start practising even before clearing equivalency test.

My employer arranged for my Intern-Extern lic from state board of Pharmacy and on that basis my H1 visa was approved after 11 long months of waiting. We as a Pharmacy professionals are evaluated on high scrutiny category as we are part of Big money Healthcare category.

Only gettg LCA clearance is not enough for a guaranteed H1 visa from INS. In first attempt of my visa processing from INS, my application was rejected by INS on the basis that I didnt have Intern-extern lic. from State board. And yes we all need FPGEE clearance to get a Intern-extern License. So when any body says that we can get a H1 visa for appearing a test then its sheer FAKE statement. From this year end onwards BS program will be changed into Pharm D programs and all Foreign Pharmacists are required to have 12 + 6 years of Course for being eligible for FPGEE test. I guess such FDPD providers are making use of desperation of Foriegn Pharmacists who wanna step into H1 category by hook or crook. But such kinda rush is no use coz INS will not approve H1 B visa for any Pharmacy professionals without having FPGEE clearance and for this purpose you need to have a employer to give you sponsership or a job - offer .

Ok lets see it as a chain step here.

Foreign Pharmacists need any visa like (Visitor- B2, Spouse Visa - H4 and even student visa F1/ F2) to appear for FPGEE

B1/B2/f1/F2/H4 ---> FPGEE + TOEFEL + TSE ----> Find a employer with a Job offer -----> Get a Intern-Extern license from State board of Pharmacy ----> get a LCA approval -----> Get a Work authorisation approval from INS which is as simple as a H1 B visa permit or approval -----> ((Make sure the job Offer is of a Position as a Pharmacist Intern but not Pharmacy technician or a Associate as only Intern qualify for H1 B Visa category)) ----> Finish your Internship hours ----> get it certified by state board of Pharmacy ----> Pass the Naplex test ----> Pass the MJPE test -----> Renew you H1 Visa and start counting big bucks ---> Ask your employer to proceed with you GC processing.

Its as simple as it sounds. No FPDP or any such shortcuts are possible in healthcare professions.Not atleast in Pharmacy profession, where nearly 97 % of US population is on some or any kinda of medications.

So please dont waste you time and money on such Fake promisers. but please go ahead and file as soon as for your FPGEE Test. If you get a EE # before Dec 2002 then you have won half of the battle.

Goodluck and thanks for reading all my saga here. Hope this helps and cuts short all the crapp about FDPD and whatever which is posted on this site which is all so confusing and mis-guiding young fellow Pharmacists from India and other neighbouring countries.

((Try searching for any FDPD information on INS home page. You will never find anything in there. Guess whynot?? COz its all rubbish and false))

Bye for now.

NVS - aptly put

Well said NVS. As another pharmacist to be from India, I went thru the same as NVS did , and right now i have a reached the final stages of my licensure. I agree with you on all the facts u laid out on the table. I hope all the DFers in this forum take not of it, and make use of it as much as possible. BTW NVS where r u located?...Would like to discuss a few things with you :)

Harish Thiag

Hello

Good to hear from a fellow Indian - Pharmacist Mate
BTW I am in Indiana state.
Just got my ATT # and thinking of appearing for the FPGEE
How about you?
Regards

No Title

Hi, I am varsha and have read your matter which was very informative.
Just putting my views here:
Seems that many people in this forum have suddenly become very anti fpdp i dont know why and one such person is this so called habib as it seems that all he does is write crazy things without knowing people and that shows his stupidity.
Your information was very helpful but there were these points which i had also and they were cleared by them for me and it also mentioned exactly what you mentioned.In no way can i bypass all the laws there and what i have learnt is that they are presenting a comprehensive peogramme and not duping or robbing anyone. I feel they are genuine and till now have not had anything go wrong. Please dont get me wrong, i am not taking sides here because its probably people like you who will guide us there.I told them that there was stuff being written about them and they mentioned that everyone is free to write their views but felt sad that people could write all this without even waiting to know about this in detail.They even feel that many people have not even understood what they are offering and have shot off their comments in the dark.
But its wrong to say that what fpdp is offering is not possible because i have asked my cousin in US and she said that it is.
As you mentioned , i also counterchecked with your statement and yours and theirs matched correctly.
You are of real help and so thank you. I shall keep asking your advice regularly.I hope you will take out time for me as such.
Thanks very much.
Regards,

No Title

Hello NVS,

I am not trying to be critical, you sound like a genuinely nice fellow, but you have seemingly contradicted your statement.

You first said that no one will be given an Intern Certificate w/o having first passed the FPGEE. Yet, you have been working as an Intern in Indiana and have not yet passed the FPGEE?

I have spoken with people from the state you are in, Indiana, and they have been issued Intern Certificates before having even taken the FPGEE. Can you please explain this?

Respectfully,

Gabriel D. Jack
Attorney at Law
gjack@gabejack-law.com

Well ppl, my bet is this so called Varsha is a FDPD agent.. who is trying to sell their robbing view

Regd fpdp

Hi everyone,

I think the author of this msg has done a good job, in writting about the process for for foreingn graduates. Me myself went thro the same process abt 8 years ago, and this FPDP thing is all new to everyone , I encourage everyone to take the steps cautiously and not to get burnt. I Hope they are not like software brokers who get people here and then let them struggle here.

I am not trying to discourage everyone but just to think over before hand and ask for lots of references abt their previous success. May be that will help.

Good Luck folks,
Ramesh

Stop giving wrong info

Indiana and maryland are the states which will give you interim licensee after you have EE# withyou. Please call the respective pharmacy boards further why have Mr Gabriel Jack and Mr. Smith not given this information which is open free of cost

I guess this is the way NVS got his intern lic.

Also Mr. Smith there are various people we know of who
have degrees like botany but got the visas as programmer analyst so the
truth is INS not only looks at the qualification but other computer
related education and exp. in computer industry which is lay man\'s
termed can be achieved from a qualified Credential evaluator (I hope mr.Smith knows what credential evaluation means and does have an
understanding on the foreign degrees evaluation) then the INS hopefully terms them as 16 years of education + relevant computer exp. and approves such petitions. THESE CASES ARE NOT STRAY BUT HAPPEN ON REGULAR BASIS, I EVEN HAVE ONE OF MY FRIEND WHO IS A MECHANICAL ENGINEER WHOTHEN TURNED AS AN AS/400 PROGRAMMER AND GOT THE H1B VISA, WENT ONTOGETTING HIS GC AND THEN US CITIZENSHIP
PLEASE STOP GIVING WRONG INFORMATION..

You\'re right Anshu

We\'re all wrong. Nobody else here knows anything but you and your friends.

BTW, Who is Mr. Smith? I am the one who referred to the H-1 holder with a degree in Botony. I was in house counsel to Cognizant Technology Solutions. They had more than 2500 Indian employees at the time. Yes, I know a bit about foreign credentials and credential evaluations.

Jim

James D. Mills
Attorney at Law
http://www.geocities.com/jamesdmillsesq/

No Title

I have completed my FPGEE. Are there any companies who sponsor H1-B visa to do Internship. if there are then

1) how much salary do they offer

2) Can we do internship at any store or do they choose store for us

thanks

No Title

have completed my FPGEE. Are there any companies who sponsor H1-B visa to do Internship. if there are then
1) how much salary do they offer

2) Can we do internship at any store or do they choose store for us

thanks

No Title

Jim
Hello

Just ignore these comments in here. They are all desperate to get their fingers burnt with h1 rejections and INS. Being there and done that.

Take care. And Sorry on their behalf

Cya
NVS
(Your friend in Indy)

EE# ---NVS or anyone

Hi,

Could you please tell me what is EE# and how can one get this number before Dec 2002?.This is for my fiancee,she
  will be completing her B.Pharmacy in India in August 2002.Is it possible for her to apply for FPGEE on or before Dec
  2002?

Thanks in Advance
  Pannu
  pannu123@freebox.com

could be possible

As soon as she graduates out, enrol her with pharmacy council of State and get her registration certificate and Degree certificate.

Meanwhile request the application form n the brochure from NABP
(www.nabp.net) and search for FPGEE. Fill in the application form exactly in same way as its mentioned in there (sealed stamped and signed documents - originals) DOnt waste time sending photocopies. Mail in Originals only.

When all this application process is done, NABP will review your application and send you and EE # and then Att #.

Hope this helps.

(( EE# shd be recd before Dec02 to appear for FPGEE )

Regds
NVS

No Title

Actually, I have spoken with NABP and they say as long as the graduate has completed his/her Bachelor\'s in Pharmacy prior to 01/01/03, he/she will qualify as having educational credentials equivalent to a U.S. Pharmacy degree. Even if you do not apply until after that date for an ATT#, you can still qualify as long as your degree was completed prior to 01/01/03.

Gabriel D. Jack
Attorney at Law
gjack@gabejack-law.com

No Title

NVS and Jack,

This is really a good news for me.Thanks much for your valuable information.

Pannu

NVS said:
Folks.

I am here in US for past 1.5 years on H1B visa as Pharmacist_graduate Intern. I am a Foreign Pharmacist who was hired by employer before clearing FPGEE. And I didnt go thru any fake programs aka FDPD. Neither will INS allow any such categories whatso-ever for any healthcare professionals esp. Pharmacy staff to come here and start practising even before clearing equivalency test.

My employer arranged for my Intern-Extern lic from state board of Pharmacy and on that basis my H1 visa was approved after 11 long months of waiting. We as a Pharmacy professionals are evaluated on high scrutiny category as we are part of Big money Healthcare category.

Only gettg LCA clearance is not enough for a guaranteed H1 visa from INS. In first attempt of my visa processing from INS, my application was rejected by INS on the basis that I didnt have Intern-extern lic. from State board. And yes we all need FPGEE clearance to get a Intern-extern License. So when any body says that we can get a H1 visa for appearing a test then its sheer FAKE statement. From this year end onwards BS program will be changed into Pharm D programs and all Foreign Pharmacists are required to have 12 + 6 years of Course for being eligible for FPGEE test. I guess such FDPD providers are making use of desperation of Foriegn Pharmacists who wanna step into H1 category by hook or crook. But such kinda rush is no use coz INS will not approve H1 B visa for any Pharmacy professionals without having FPGEE clearance and for this purpose you need to have a employer to give you sponsership or a job - offer .

Ok lets see it as a chain step here.

Foreign Pharmacists need any visa like (Visitor- B2, Spouse Visa - H4 and even student visa F1/ F2) to appear for FPGEE

B1/B2/f1/F2/H4 ---> FPGEE + TOEFEL + TSE ----> Find a employer with a Job offer -----> Get a Intern-Extern license from State board of Pharmacy ----> get a LCA approval -----> Get a Work authorisation approval from INS which is as simple as a H1 B visa permit or approval -----> ((Make sure the job Offer is of a Position as a Pharmacist Intern but not Pharmacy technician or a Associate as only Intern qualify for H1 B Visa category)) ----> Finish your Internship hours ----> get it certified by state board of Pharmacy ----> Pass the Naplex test ----> Pass the MJPE test -----> Renew you H1 Visa and start counting big bucks ---> Ask your employer to proceed with you GC processing.

Its as simple as it sounds. No FPDP or any such shortcuts are possible in healthcare professions.Not atleast in Pharmacy profession, where nearly 97 % of US population is on some or any kinda of medications.

So please dont waste you time and money on such Fake promisers. but please go ahead and file as soon as for your FPGEE Test. If you get a EE # before Dec 2002 then you have won half of the battle.

Goodluck and thanks for reading all my saga here. Hope this helps and cuts short all the crapp about FDPD and whatever which is posted on this site which is all so confusing and mis-guiding young fellow Pharmacists from India and other neighbouring countries.

((Try searching for any FDPD information on INS home page. You will never find anything in there. Guess whynot?? COz its all rubbish and false))

Bye for now.
Thanks NVS!!!
By the way im a BS Pharmacy graduate from the Philippines. I just cant help but be inspired with the things that i am reading. Maybe i can as well ask how could i be able to get hired even without clearing the FPGEE as well as look for such employer to sponsor my H1b visa. ...

mycherub10 said:
Thanks NVS!!!
By the way im a BS Pharmacy graduate from the Philippines. I just cant help but be inspired with the things that i am reading. Maybe i can as well ask how could i be able to get hired even without clearing the FPGEE as well as look for such employer to sponsor my H1b visa. ...
by the way, pls. send your reply @ mycherub10@yahoo.com thanks very much!!!