My 1st day of the 21st month

wowgc

Registered Users (C)
As usual checked my status in the morning and nothing has changed

"Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on January 23, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 160 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Here is our details

ND - 01/23/2002
FP - 11/01/2002

What do I need, to speed up this process?
:confused:

interesting message

after FP usually the message changes to:

On <date>, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

But this is a web site maintained by BCIS. Consistency was and will never be one of their trademarks.

wait till 24 months then it will be officially 2nd Aniversary...time to celebrate...get some cake and wine.....:D :D...

Originally posted by wowgc
As usual checked my status in the morning and nothing has changed

"Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on January 23, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 160 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Here is our details

ND - 01/23/2002
FP - 11/01/2002

What do I need, to speed up this process?
:confused:

mine is wac-02-042-XXXXX. Still waiting even after responding to RFE 2 months back...It would definitely takes some time to clear the Nov & Dec cases before they get to Jan cases.

-wac02042

Re: interesting message

Originally posted by nimatramatra01
after FP usually the message changes to:

On <date>, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

But this is a web site maintained by BCIS. Consistency was and will never be one of their trademarks.

This resumption time is a INFINITY............... I think by the time we get our GCs our doomsday will be hovering around us;)

The last stretch of mail is always the longest, so hang in there, your daywill come too..

And so far as celebration of the 2nd anniversary is conecerned, hey dont wait for it, everyday could be day of celebration, because mourning ain't getting you anywhere...

born within 6 months or what ??

wowgc,

hangon buddy .. were you born within 6 months or less .. there are still people from dec 2001 waiting ..

1amShantanuA

I am not sure about the no.of months i was as fetus but I am a complete man like other humans.