My 140 OR approved today

This is very good news, my friend. Congratulations. Did you call the 800 number and talk to any BCIS rep before the approval?

I have seen 2-3 EB1 approvals from VSC in the last week. Looks like they are picking up some pace.

Thanks

I called one month ago. One women answered me and told me that they may put my file on the wrong shelf. She said she would try to find out and processed my case.

congrats

congratulations patience66!
did you file concurrently?
I am also waiting for my EB1-OR, ND may17th 2002, hope to see the approval soon.
shobhana

I did concurrent filing. The I-485 ND is 10/15/02. EAD was approved in 11/19/02. FP was done in 12/03/02.

Wrong shelf??

Congrats - as previous messages says, sounds like VSC is finally picking up speed!! But it kind of worries me if they say they might have misplaced the file. I thought it was all computerized??

RD 5/29/02

Don't worry!

Don't worry havefaith. VSC sure is picking up speed. Your misplaced file could be the one that has your photocopies, which they need to review before approving. So even though it's computerized they do need to see your papers.

Good luck!

skusa any progress?

my husband filed EB-1 OR may18/2002. Still pending as of 6/26/2003. He called 1800# and somebody took his info and told him it will be processed in 3-4 weeks!

hi hueymeei
so far no news. still waiting and checking thecase status every day, will keep posted here about it. I have not called the BCIS.
did you file concurrently?
thanks