My 140 Approved, EB2, ND Nov 2004

co_istheworst

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Its my turn today. My 140 was approved earlier today morning. See my signature for other details.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are next

Kishore,
My ND is about a week before yours. So I guess, you will get the good news just around coming long weekend. Hold tight. Honestly, I believe that I am one of the least lucky person with USCIS. (My name sounds like the name of officer's in laws...probably)If I get it you sure will.

I am unlucky than you.I know iam sure i will get rfe.Bcz my company is paying 25k less than the labor wage.So iam preparing myself to face the worst situation.

Do you have any idea that if a person is getting less than stated wage on labor will they definately get RFE.anybody please share your thoughts

Well, I am not an expert on this matter, but what I was told by a friend was as follows. If your current salary is less than the salary filed on labor, USCIS looks at company's financial status to make sure company will be able to pay you that salary when the green card is approved (As the salary mentioned on labor application is the one that company promises to offer you once you are ready to accept permanent position...green card....as your current employment offer is not considered permanent offer as you can't stay beyond 6 yesra of H1B)...If company hasn't submitted its annual statements with your application, an RFE may be issued for ability to pay......just to varify that company is making enough profit to be able to pay you that difference after green card is issued. Hope this helps

HI Kishore,

I am also in same situation like u.Getting 30K less than the labour salary. Mentally prepared to face the RFE but with tension. My 140/485 RD date is 12/28/04 ND is 1/7/05.EB2.

Thanks colorado for clarifying me.My company has 100 employees
I dont know whether they sent their financial info with my application.Let me see what will happen.