Must read:Plastic Card: Great/true theory

whoareyou

Registered Users (C)
Plastic cards are always ordered on the last day (or last week) of each month and they pick up all the passport stamping case done before the 18th or 20th of that month. Thats why the card ordered time varies from 10-12 days to 40 days depending on the date of your Passport stamping(PS).
Eg: if your PS was done on 28th of August and mine is done on 8th of September, our card order date will be 30th of september.

It really make sense if you look at the history.

Any commnets are welcome.

Factually correct or not, statistically it makes sense.

Another great discovery on this forum. Keep it up guys.

Cool. It seems like that I catch the train this time. I will do stamping tomorrow (9/18/2002) in Newark. According to your theory, my card should be ordered by 09/30/2002 and I should get the card by 10/07/2002????

a great deal.

An afterthought,

Is this true (ordering end of the month) for all local service centers within VSC, for example?

My stamping was done on 9/12.

ric2 & dma_va & others

My PP was stamped on Sept 5th and I am thinking that it may take 2 weeks for the AVM change to cards ordering. But till yesterday same message "Approved....blah.."

So I am too joining you to see whether my card too will be ordered in the last week or on the last day of this September.

I will certainly keep u update. Good luck to eveyone.

But I know a case who stamped on July 26th, intimated me about AVM change around Aug 10th and got their cards by Aug 20th.

Any guess how can the above theory be interpreted here?
May be it differs from State to State............?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ric2 & dma_va & others

Amazing how we change. Before approval it is "On ____ the result of your fingerprinting Blah" With a lot of frustration:mad:

After approval it is"

Originally posted by gcFunWaiting
My PP was stamped on Sept 5th and I am thinking that it may take 2 weeks for the AVM change to cards ordering. But till yesterday same message "Approved....blah.."

I think 90% of this forum would love to hear the "Approved Blah...

:D :D :mad:

Hmm.. May be true, but not always.

I got my PP stamped in Baltimore thru an interview on August 29th. The gentleman stamped my passport wrote a Wrong A# in my passport. So i took it to Baltimore to fix it, in the information counter, the lady fixed the human error and told my Plastic card has been ordered already, i should be getting in 1 or 2 weeks.

So....... I dont know.... whether ur theory holds good in alll the cases...