• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

must high school diploma or higher

twf999

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I have question about submit I485, I forgot submit I485 with my highest education diploma.

But I saw the thread of interview experience which said even have master diploma officer still want to see high school diploma :confused: Which I had, But it is chinese, so What should I do?

Should I bring to notarise to my country ? Or I can do it in America?

Get it translated & certified and bring it to the interview anyway. I seem to recall that some people with university degrees don't get asked for HS diploma, others do. Be prepared. Instructions say:

Translation Requirements

All documents not in English, or in the official language of the country in which application for a visa is being made, must be accompanied by certified translations. The translation must include a statement signed by the translator that states that the:

Translation is accurate, and,
Translator is competent to translate.

Where you get it translated isn't specified. I don't know the answer to that question, maybe others have suggestions.