Must Greencard Holders File Form AR-11?

dope4datish said:
Must Greencard Holders File Form AR-11 after they have changed residences within the US?

Hey welcome back....How was your trip to Mars ??? Just kidding........

As long as you are an alien in this country, you will have to file AR-11. You do not need to file Ar-11 after you become a citizen of this country.

You can find lot of threads about Ar-11 in this forum.

Apollo_13 said:
Hey welcome back....How was your trip to Mars ??? Just kidding........

As long as you are an alien in this country, you will have to file AR-11. You do not need to file Ar-11 after you become a citizen of this country.

You can find lot of threads about Ar-11 in this forum.
Thanks for the heads up. Trip to Mars was fantastic :)

The reason I asked this question was AR-11 requires the Port of Entry into US and Date of Entry into US. After getting the GC, I've exited and entered the country multiple times.

Do these fields on the form pertain to the last entry port/date or the first?

Thanks in advance for your time.

JoeF said:
Well, for what its worth, I put my then last entry into the US on the AR-11 when I filed on last year (actually, I didn't move, but my zip code changed...)

I did the same last year when I changed my apartment. I remember my attorney asked me to put recent most entry details, not the very first entry to US.

Apollo_13 said:
dope4datish,

I take back my answer. I am not very sure about this.

I just happened to see different kind of response to same kind of question in citizenship forum and it came from a reputed forum member (JohnnyCash).

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1292927&postcount=3
As per the attorneys Jackson & hertogs LLP,it is Last Port of Entry only.
None others.
Search the threads on my id--I have posted the full details and link for all AR-11 Q&As in this forum.
------------------------------------------------------
not a legal advice

Last edited by a moderator: