Must Act Today, Now or Never!!!!!!!!

Folks,

This is your last chance, already some Americans are have done the damage it seems by asking to delete immigration releif.

Folks who have already sent the personalised contents over the fax, please post here the content to help others to use it
Get going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will post some more data shortly
Here are the contents of posting from gc-sc

From: Roy Beck, President, NumbersUSA Date: Wednesday 7DEC05 1:15 a.m. EST

Hold the calls for now ... You succeeded in stalling 350,000 immigration increase!!

DEAR FRIENDS,

All of our sources tell us that the U.S. House negotiations are back on track on the giant Budget Reconciliation bill. That is, the House staff negotiators no longer appear to be open to the Senate's version that would increase total immigration by 350,000 every year.

This is a 180-degree turn-around in less than 30 hours!

The whole deal was going sour until you all turned on a massive phone and fax campaign starting late Monday afternoon.

You are an amazing group of Americans. While nearly 300 million of your fellow Americans went about their lives the last two days as if their entire future way of life wasn't in peril, you were in the middle of a remarkable show of grassroots power.

Please click here if you have not yet sent faxes this week about stopping any increase in immigration by Congress.

The Budget bill remains in negotiations among Senate and House committee staffers. A joint version will be sent to both Senate and House floors for a vote by the end of next week -- maybe even later this week.

Because immigration provisions are a very small part of this bill, this is the perfect setting for really bad immigration changes to be sneaked through. Your phone calls and faxes totally removed any secrecy about the Specter provision in most offices in Congress the last two days.

WHAT TO DO NEXT

Please just watch your in-box for Action Alerts from us. We'll be sending them as soon as there is clear action to be taken.

House Judiciary Chairman Sensenbrenner has just introduced a pretty strong enforcement bill against illegal immigration. Your NumbersUSA Capitol Hill Team worked all day with several Members of Congress to persuade them to introduce amendments to this bill to strengthen it.

This bill has become THE vehicle that will end up on the House floor likely next week.

Because your email provider or your own computer's spam blockers may often keep our Alerts from arriving in your in-box, I urge you to go to NumbersUSA.com at least once a day to see if your help is needed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please act immediately to counter numberUSA by sending faxes in support of immigration provision in the budget bill

To send a webfax to possible conference committee members:
1. Login at http://www.isnamerica.org/loginform.asp
2. Select the Individual Webfax link
3. Select the state you are in and say Start Fax
4. Fill your particulars
5. In the "Select Senator/Congressmen To Send Fax:.(*)" select the first
option of sending to all possible conference committee members
6. Review and Submit

Wake Up!!!!!!!! Last Chance!!!!!!Last 2 days!!!!!!!! to keep getting $$$$$$$$$$$

else GC bhul jaoo,

else go back to live in Rs.Rs.Rs.Rs.Rs.Rs.Rs.

i.e. Pack your bags to your home country

I have taken stocks and a franchise for samsonite to encash anticipating heavy demand for suitcases from desi who are lazy...

Americans can work hard and send faxes to stop immigrants, but we are too lazy to even send fax for ourselves, what a pity.....

post here once you have faxed to encourage others

We should not forgot that there are so many people in this country that believe in immigration, and acknowledge the value we bring in to this country (otherwise, none of us would be here). By making general statements about "Americans", you are probably going to piss off a lot of people. Let's be careful and make friends rather than enemies.

Fax Sent

Just Finished sending Fax
Time to register 1 min
Time to send FAX 1 min
just 2minutes in all!!! i think all those who want this bill to pass should do this.

lxs

Last edited by a moderator:
logicators, the statement is by Americans against immigrants at numberUSA

not by me. visit the site, link above you would know
logicators said:
We should not forgot that there are so many people in this country that believe in immigration, and acknowledge the value we bring in to this country (otherwise, none of us would be here). By making general statements about "Americans", you are probably going to piss off a lot of people. Let's be careful and make friends rather than enemies.

Just sent two fax

Hi
I just sent 2 fax's on behalkf of me and my wife.
BTW: how do we know if the fax was sent or not. How about calling the office of the senator or rep.