Murthy Comments - Possibility

elumalai

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, last two days the hot topic was murthy's comments about I485 approval.

This morning in www.murthy.com website she mentioned
I485 applications waiting for more than 6months with I140 approval should be approved even employer revoke I140.
This is only for the guys who got their I140 revoked.

my guess is, anything may happen with CSC.

up to last month EAD processing date was 9/9/02 only, but now the date is moved to 04/04/03 in a month.

similarly, they may speed up the I485 process also. so keep your finger crossed guys.

elumalai
---------------
WAC02-125-xxxxx

Don't they have to go through all the security checks for EAD.

Then how come they are fast when it comes to EADs and can't do the same for 485s???:confused:

Elu, they need to start concentrating on 485s for that, and they don't have any plans to in the near future .. even if they start today, they've already wasted 2 years of my life.

Silly Man,

If your 485 gets done in the next couple of months, you wouldn't mind that, would you. And 2 years down the road, you are hardly going to rue over the fact that they ruined 2 years of your life.

Let us keep believing and more power to Elumalai's hopes.

extra_dry_gin

Originally posted by Silly Man
Elu, they need to start concentrating on 485s for that, and they don't have any plans to in the near future .. even if they start today, they've already wasted 2 years of my life.

SM, What happened about the petition, I think it was sent a few weeks before, any idea?:confused:

I think the reason they speed up the EAD is they don't want
all of us rush to local INS office to get the temp one, it will more than double their work load