Mumbai October Interview slots assigned

pttx01

Registered Users (C)
Looks like the mumbai october slots are already taken. I called the consulate yesterday and that's what they told me.

Did they mention any cut off date for the interviews,meaning does the p3 have to reach them by a certain date.
BTW what is the phone number and what is the ideal time to call them?

no idea about cut off date

Hi VVM, I have no idea what the cutoff date is. The number I called was 011 91 22 363 7407/7408

I134 question...

Any one. Pl. reply.

I have filed I134 (affi. of supp) for my parents when they came here in USA 2 years back (they stayed for 4 months and went back).
Now, what should I mentioned in I134 question# 29 that what should do I have to mentioned in Q.9 and Q10.
Is it ok to put 'None'.
Pl. reply.
Also, do I have to submit two I134 for spouse and child?

Does it matter as to in which Category you are in. I mean you guys are talking about AC140 and EB2 and EB3 stuff. Do these matter to the consulate in scheduling the interviews or is it just first come first server basis ??

Thanks,

It is purely on first come first serve basis . Just trying to get to know each other.:) BTW has anyone got the interview dates?

bombay is fantastic

Just 2 days after receiving my papers, they assigned me a case number. Amazing.

pttx01...When i called the consulate today

they told me that the oct dates have not been finalised.where as they told u that the dates have been assigned.This is strange.

I think we should all contact and find out for sure.

We should share what the consulate has told each one and find out if they are consistent.From what I have seen in this and other threads,there seems to be very few oct candidates for mumbai.Maybe the consulate still has enough room to squeeze in few people for oct.We never know how they function!

Chandu thats reassuring!!!! hope you get in too.
lets wait and watch.true!!!hardly any mumbai cpers..funny!!!I can count only 3 at the moment....

internal info

one of the consular officers in mumbai who is a friend of my sister was saying that in oct the consular staff might be reshuffled because of this homeland security deal. Maybe that's an issue?