Mumbai Interview DATE Question.

sanjay76

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Quick question: Is it fair to say that if one's IV Application reaches the Mumbai Consulate and is entered in their system BEFORE the 15th of any month (as Mumbai posts Interview dates for the following month around the 15th) - chances are that one would get an appointment for the next month?? For example say the Application is entered in their system on Oct 13, what are the chances that the applicant will get an interview date for Nov (like end of Nov)??

I would appreciate a reply for experienced individuals.

Thanks
S

I guess you have to be lucky for that to happen. I would say it's fair to assume that you would get your interview the month after your interview in december providing your case is entered in october.

There are cases when you get the interview very next month after your case is entered. However I think chances of that is 50%.

I don't think that is possible as my case was entered on 10th and she said they need 60 days to get me interview because they have some internal processing which need to be done so I don't think there is 50% chance also for the immediate next month.

I am writing this on my personal exp as I tried the same with blah blah reason but was not entertained.

Thanks