Mumbai Feb interview Dates are out

No Title

Good luck - WantAGC, ds47! I\'m waiting for a (late) Feb interview. I received the PCC from Indian Embassy in NY yesterday. I got a headache reading that thread on PCC with a gazillion conflicting postings. Although it makes no sense, but do we need to obtain an addional PCC from the local authorities in India?

PCC

I applied for PCC at the Indian Embassy in NY on Dec 14th. Someone from the embassy called my wife at home on Dec 28th (they had called me at work on Dec 27th, but I wasn\'t available) and asked her a question about the application. I received my PCC on Jan 4th. My current passport was issued by the same office (Indian Embassy in NY).

ialsowantgc and b1

You need to call the US embassy in mumbai between 2 and 4 PM bombay time to get the date .

ialsowantgc - why are u so frustrated ? Is it because you could
not get thru the number ?

looks like I will have march interview

I finally able to get through consulate number after an hour try..
Cateagory : EB3
Packet 3 entered : 7 - Dec - 01
And it was little disappointing news that he told me that I have not scheduled for feb,will get mostly eary march..
I was thinking 20th is the cut off date and my packet was entered 13 days before that..
just wait another month as waited this far

Hi Friends,

I got the Email from Mumabi Consulate .. My Interview is Schedule on
Feb -26 2002. 9.30 A.M. and they send Packet 4 on my indian address AHmedabad -Gujarat.

Please let me know if any one have Same date .. may be we can communicate with each other.

sgurjar@gcr.com.. send me mail on that .. thanks

Sounds good .. Send a mail and I am sure you guys will hear good news..

Good luck to every one !!

i cAlled

But the lady asked me to call back after pm cos all the officers were busy. Will do so at exactly 1 20 pm today
Hope i get Feb interview

got the e mail

from mumbai confirming what they told me on the phone.

Feb 1 2002 , 9.30 AM.
Pkt 4 sent out on Jan 4th to my mumbai address.

I m planning to fly on Jan 19th .
Will get married on Jan 25th ( all are invited ! ).

Interview Date by Phone: 2/25

Hello,

I spoke to Mumbai\'s US consulate and they gave me an interview date of Feb 25. I was hoping for this date although I had requested mid-Feb because I had already made the reservations accordingly (my wife leaves for India next week for a prolonged stay). My wife will pick up Packet 4 from the consulate (stand in line, what else?) if we don\'t receive the paperwork by month end.

Anyway, wantAgc: congrats for your Wedding and good luck for your CP.

Anybody else scheduled for Feb 25? send me a private message instead of cluttering this board.

so far, we have:
wantAgc: 2/1/02
ds47: 2/1
shri ganesh: 2/25
sgurgar: 2/26
google_hs: 2/27

anybody else....?

PCC issue?

Hello,

sorry for raising this..I am getting PCC from Indian Consulate in the US. do we need anything else...I mean from RPO and local police stations in India?

ds47 & wantAgc, you are going to lead us all..so what\'s your take on this?

Feb 28th.

I called BBay...they sent the Pkt 4 on the 4th of Jan and my IV date is on the 28th of Feb..

natcam, sgujar, shri ganesh, ogre.. congrates!

Congrates to all of you and others who got Feb interview.. I was hoping to be with you guys for feb interview.. but it seems like may be next month..

Seems like Feb they might have few EB3 people. Is there anyone with EB3 category and p3 entered on or after 7th Dec and still got Feb interview..just curious to know

Does the category have anything to do with interview date ?

Do they have a number for each category set aside every month ?
Thanks.

No Title

I m EB3 .
Only getting PCC from cgny.

Seems KLM , BA and air france have good deals for Last week of Jan.
I m trying to leave on Jan 19th.

besides me and ds47 , is there anyone else on Feb 1st ?