Mumbai Feb interview Dates are out

wantAgc

Registered Users (C)
Its 5.45 AM in New Jersey. Been trying for the last 2 hours to call the
mumbai consulate. Could not get thru. ( actually got thru once , but no one picked up !! ) .

Anyway my mom just called me on my mobile saying she got thru.
At first the operator asked her to hold on, saying that the date has not
been finalized , but she can do it right now. She was on hold for a few minutes. She came back on the line and told her that its fixed now.
"Feb 1 2002 , 9.30 AM". She also said that she is mailing out Pkt 4 to my mumbai address ( parents house ).

FYI .. my case was enetered into their system on Nov 19 , got thru the name check on Nov 27 , so just missed a jan date. All thanks to my idiotic lawyers .

Al the best folks .. anyone else expecting Feb 1st week date ... send me a private message , we ll be in touch directly.

natcam , surgjar and all others , try and get someone to call on Monday .. since I know even you guys were expecting an early feb date.

cheers !

( Will try and get some sleep now ).

congrats :) wish you good luck!

hopefully I will be able to get in touch with someone at the embassy Sunday night.

All the best for the interview....

my case was entered into the system ~Dec 12, looking for a Feb interview too..

Good luck WantaGC...

I am expecting february interview .. but mine may be not in first week..

Good news ...

Congrats!

Hello wantAgc,

So you will lead the pack in February. I will try to get my dates sometimes next week. I had requested a mid-February date for logistics purposes. Lets see.

btw, when was your case created in Mumbai, which date? mine was created 12/11/01 and so just trying to figure out.

Good news

Congrates wantagc!!.. now we can get interview date.. I think I will get mid of feb.. hoping to get PCC by first week of feb from cgny!

No Title

My pkt 3 reached them on Nov 19 .
cleared name check and enetered into the system on Nov 27.

I applied for PCC on Dec 12 in CGNY .
Seems they only faxed it to bombay on Dec 19 for clearance.
Lets see .. i need to fly to India around 20 -21 of Jan.
I ll call them up on 12th Jan and try and put some pressure to get it faster. They say that if in 35 days they do not hear anything from mumbai then they assume u have no police record.

Air france seems to have good deals to Mumbai from Newark.
around 1045$ , you can buy it directly from the air france web site.

Feb IV

Pkt 3 reached 29th Nov..I will call on Monday and see if I can find early Feb dates...

I had applied for my PCC in SF the 20th of December...You think I should call them and push them a bit? Anybody called them recently? Please advice..

congrats!like to know newark procedure for giving card!

Congrats again for getting final interview date>>Like to know how much time newark takes to give card...Isn\'t it advisable to select JFK
as poe?

No Title

Why do u think newark issue the plastic cards slower than JFK .
 I dont think the POE has any connection with this.

Wantagc

Did you specifically ask for an early Feb date? I thought most EB interviews are after the 15th? Is the date related to when they get the P3 from you?

Hey Wantagc Same Interview Date!!

Hey,

I also found out yesterday night that my interview is also on Feb 1st at 9:30 a.m.(Can they give the same time to 2 candidates?)
So we will be together at Mumbai then..

What are you doing for the PCC?
I have applied for it on 13th December and hoping to get it by 23rd.
thanks,
Dushyant Shah
(dushyantshah@hotmail.com)

ds47

They give out the time at random.. its not like will be intreviewd on the dot at 9.30.

I ve sent u an e mail .. plz check.

Feb Date...cp Mumbai

What\'s the consulate # to call in Mumbai - is it 363 3611. It gives an auto message and the # given is 363 7407 / 08. No info is available at this #. It asks us to visit the web site. Any help with the tel #....

Thanks