Mumbai Consulate - interview dates

This link works fine for me. Would you mind telling when is your interview date? How long does it take to get an interview date once the papers reach Mumbai Consulate. Mine is AC-I-140 case. My appln has just received by them.

Iprasad- How do you know yr apps have been "just" received by Consulate?

My Packet3 was sent to Mumbai on 2/27. I am not sure, whether they have entered in their systems yet. Is there any way to know, other than calling? (They did not reply over email, sent one week back).

How do you know yr apps have been "just" received by Consulate?

I tracked the Fedex delivery schedule and they delivered it to them on 03/18. I hoping to get email to my attorney.

Iprasad

I am in the exact situation. My P3 was delieverd today. I tracked the FEDEX package. What is the next step now. In my cover letter I have requested an interview date prior to May 15 or after July 5. How optimistic can I be about getting a date before May 15?

Interview Date

I think we will get date definitely in April/May. I do not even rule out April date. What had you included in the packet. My attorney did not send I-824 original Receipt Notice. Only a copy has been sent. Is original necessary?

Iprasad

My attorney sent original, but I think only copy is required. Did you get PCC already? I will sent it to CGNY in a couple of days. My passport was issued in US so it should only take couple of days right?

bluegrass

I applied for PCC to CGI, Houston last month. It will take 45 days for me since my passport is issued in India. If u don\'t mind gice yr email address so that we can be in touch. We are in the same situation.

we should keep in touch

good idea. why don\'t you post your email address and I\'ll contact you
thanks

my P3 was entered in systems by Mumbai consulate on 6th may

I called them yesterday, they said I should expect May int date.

When did you send your appln

When was your appln received? Is your case also AC-I-140? Do they reply back to your attorney by email?

My case did not go through NVC...

My case did not go through NVC. It went straight to consulate post I140 approvals. Lawyers had sent paperwork to Bombay on 27th Feb, 4th March they received it, 6th they entered it.

I don\'t know abt the process of reply back to attorney. What is this that you are talking abt?

No Title

I think he means did they email attorney\'s email address with the case number? how did you find out that it was entered into the system?