Mumbai: April / May Interview Tracker

Alren & Gurus:

Thanks for providing very valualbe support and information on this forum. Here is my details.

EB3-TSC
Mumbai Consulate
NVC Completed PK3 Review: 1/31/2005
Case Sent to Consulate: 2/11/2005
Any new developments / updates/ info :
Interview Date : 4/26/2005
Packet -4 Received from consulate: Not received yet.

Longjourney,

What is your PD?

My case was sent on 2/16/2005. They haven't responded to my e-mail about the interview date yet.

Thanks,
DG.

DG2001

Here is my PD:
PD: March 2000
EB3-TSC
Mumbai Consulate
NVC Completed PK3 Review: 1/31/2005
Case Sent to Consulate: 2/11/2005
Any new developments / updates/ info :
Interview Date : 4/26/2005
Packet -4 Received from consulate: Not received yet.

longjourney do you know when your packet 4 was sent out? Thanks. I am getting so nervous about getting packet 4. My attorney is handling everything and I am leaving for umbai on the 28th of March.
GreenMD2003 how about you? when are you leaving for mumbai?

my pk -4 was send on march 3/4.
i will be leaving for mumbai on 24 march.
even if you do not get p-4 in time you can pick it up at consulate window before your med exam day.All you need is interview letter from that pack. Other you can get it from internet.

So do not be nervous.

Somebody can pick up p-4 for you even now at mumbai.

Thanks GreenMD.
I will wait till mid next week and then ask someone in my family to go pick it up. Thanks.

Any idea how big is the envelope for PK-4. The thing is I am away from home with nobody to receive the packet. I wonder if it will fit in the mailbox.

DG.

It's standard enevelope, about the size and the thickness of the envelope in which a ATM / Credit card comes.

May Interview

I am joining the April-May forum.
Originallly my interview date was March 21 but asked for another date.
Email from consulate says my interview will be in May.
Consulate will send another Packet 4 in early april.

Case Detail
PD: 12/20/2001
I 140 AD:09/08/2004
I 140 was approved with AOS
Filed I 824 and applied for AC I 140
case reached mumbai in Dec 2004
Case number created Jan'2005
First Interview Letter received Feb 7th 2005

Packet 4

Has anybody received their P-4 yet? They sent mine on March 7th to my address in Chicago. I am starting to worry as my tickets to Mumbai have been booked and I am arriving the night before Medical appointment.

DG.

Dg2001

DG when is your interview?
I still haven't got my Packet 4, but asked a family member to pick it up in Mumbai.

NVC Completed

NVC Received PK3 :03/14/2005

NVC Completed PK3 Review:03/21/2005

Case Sent to Consulate: ???

Any new developments / updates/ info : Nothing Different

Interview Date : ??? (Any Guess?)

Reply from Mumbai Consulate

Hi all.

My case EB1, CP
NVC processed P3 by 2/28
NVC sent P3 to consulate on 3/10

I wrote to consulate for expected interview date and got following response. I my not sure if i understand it correctly.
1) They are talking about P3, which is already submitted, and
2) about a "receive the signed form that you have all the required documents".

Does anybody have a similar experience / any idea what this means. And from where i will get this form to show that i have all required documents.

Reply from Mumbai Consulate::
We received your case and on January 3 sent packet 3 with interview material
to your address: NY10016. If you have not yet received it, you can download it from our website: http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/wwwhforms.html

Once we receive the signed form that you have all the required documents, we can schedule an interview date.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should expect to get a new message on NVC phone in next 10 days. This message will tell you the date on which NVC passed your case to the consulate. 10 days after that you should write an email to consulate asking for potential month of interview.

ansarianas said:
NVC Received PK3 :03/14/2005

NVC Completed PK3 Review:03/21/2005

Case Sent to Consulate: ???

Any new developments / updates/ info : Nothing Different

Interview Date : ??? (Any Guess?)

aonflux said:
I still haven't got my Packet 4, but asked a family member to pick it up in Mumbai.

aonflux
See below.

When was your P-4 mailed out? Let me know once you receive yours.

my case was sent to consulate on March 17th and my Priority date is May31 2002.I sent a mail to Mumbai consulate asking about the interview date but i haven't got any reply...

DG2001 - Question.

DG2001 Did consulate asked you for a "signed form that you have all the required documents, we can schedule an interview date."?

If yes, than what other info/document did you sent to them? And to which address.

Thanks.

DG2001 said:
Has anybody received their P-4 yet? They sent mine on March 7th to my address in Chicago. I am starting to worry as my tickets to Mumbai have been booked and I am arriving the night before Medical appointment.

DG.

aonflux - Question

aonflux

Did consulate asked you for a "signed form that you have all the required documents, we can schedule an interview date."?

If yes, than what other info/document did you sent to them? And to which address.

Thanks.

aonflux said:

I don't think I have been asked to sign any such form. What is this form? Please provide details.

vol-ny-balram said:
DG2001 Did consulate asked you for a "signed form that you have all the required documents, we can schedule an interview date."?

Thanks.