Multiple Labor from Same Employer BLUNDER - BEC Case status is "WITHDRAWN"

Still withdrawn

Mine, RIR PBEC PD: 08/2004, is still in "WITHDRAWN" status. Anyone else in the same status?

still Withdrawn

PBEC with PD 01/2005 (EB2) . Status is still Withdrawn..
My Current H1 will expire soon. Any suggestions on how I should go about for my 8th year H1 extesnsion? If I apply for the screen shot.., I don't know if I'll get it or not. I just have another 40 days left on my current H1.

Last edited by a moderator:
dvnagesh,

I think you have another approved labor by PERM, since you posted to this thread. And how about your I-140 for the approved labor? If it is pending, ask your employer to upgrade it to premium processing, so that it can be approved in time before your H-1 expires and it enables you to get your H-1 extended. It is also worth for your employer because the approved I-140 gives upto 3 more years extension for your H-1.
If you already have an approved I-140, you have no problem for your H-1 extension.

yuLC, Thanks for your response. I think that is the only option I have. I'll talk to my employer to upgrade my I-140 to premium processing so that I can be safe for my next H1 extension.

You can still get extension

You can still get extension if your online Status shows as "Withdrawn". Ur attorney can request screenshots and he will get one with good status that he can use for extension. I just got it done and it has been approved.

Back to "In Process"

My case is back to "In Process" after being in "Withdrawn" state for almost 2.5 months.

tyrant said:
My case is back to "In Process" after being in "Withdrawn" state for almost 2.5 months.

Congratulations on your success. Can you light this forum by (if any) letting us know that what process being taken in order to get back your lost status, and gain its original status. If you have only sent an email to them, then I think I tried that already and nothing yet has been seen. Thanks for your time.

labordrags said:
Congratulations on your success. Can you light this forum by (if any) letting us know that what process being taken in order to get back your lost status, and gain its original status. If you have only sent an email to them, then I think I tried that already and nothing yet has been seen. Thanks for your time.
I personally did not send any email. My attorney has been communicating with BEC ever since. I recently asked him to send yet another letter to BEC. He was also planning on calling BEC (no idea which number). I am not sure how many letters he sent to BEC or how many times he called though. I am glad my case is In Process again and wish you good luck for yours.

Congratulations tyrant,

I wish your LC becomes CERTIFIED soon !! I've a question. Assuming that your labor2 gets certified, What is the process to use that PD without applying for another I-140?

Conversion request about to send ..but case status changed to WITHDRAWN

Hi:

Today I receieved the letter from my attorney for the TR to RIR conversion to be signed by my employer. By the way I checked my status and it shows WITHDRAWN. Previously it wa showing IN process. Now is it possible to send the conversion request email. Today and monday are the only days left when my attorney can get hold of people in DBEC and get the status changed. However I read from htis forum that it takes 2 months for some to get the status changed back to In Process.

Any comment will be welcomed.

dvnagesh said:
Congratulations tyrant,

I wish your LC becomes CERTIFIED soon !! I've a question. Assuming that your labor2 gets certified, What is the process to use that PD without applying for another I-140?
It would be good to get the right advice from your attorney but as far as my case is concerned, I have now joined company C (see my signature for details) and gotten a 3 year h1 on the basis of approved I-140 (labor 3). The new company will soon start the green card processing and I am hopeful that before they are ready to apply for I-140, I will get my labor & I-140 from either labor 1 or labor 2 approved. At that time, I am hopeful, when applying for new I-140, company c would be able to keep my old priority date.

tyrant said:
It would be good to get the right advice from your attorney but as far as my case is concerned, I have now joined company C (see my signature for details) and gotten a 3 year h1 on the basis of approved I-140 (labor 3). The new company will soon start the green card processing and I am hopeful that before they are ready to apply for I-140, I will get my labor & I-140 from either labor 1 or labor 2 approved. At that time, I am hopeful, when applying for new I-140, company c would be able to keep my old priority date.

Thanks for the details. I didn't know that we can get a H1 Extension for a new company based on approved I-140 from old company. Anyways, hope everything worked out good for you and I wish you good luck in getting your GC soon.

No update after changed to "IN PROCESS"

Anybody got certified yet? I think PBEC messed up our cases. They didn't put the cases back to the original position in the queue. Long waiting ahead? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Same status - Still withdrawn

Same status - Still "withdrawn" (since 11/14/06).
And all those whom I know applied after me (but did not do the PERM app) got it Certified. How bad can that be...