Multiple I-140 -Need help

swash91

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
I have a unique stuation and would appreciate your inputs and feedback.I am kind of confused about my I-140 applications. There seem to be two I-140 applications filed (one for my regular labor and another through labor sub), is this okay? Today I got an email about my I-140 being approved, and it seems to be an I-140 that was filed for my original labor certification (PD: September 2007) at NSC which I was not aware of.

There was another I-140 applied for me using a labor substitution (priority date Feb, 2006) that was filed in the Texas Service center in April 2007 and an RFE was issued for this application in August 2007.My I-485 was applied on Aug 6th used this
I-140 using labor substitution and not with this approved I-140 (that uses my original labor). Now what will happen to the other I-140 which is pending the RFE response, and what happens to the AOS applications? I am very concerned because my I-485 is tied to that I-140 (under RFE now). Is there a possibility to choose one of the two I-140 applications for I-485?

Thanks so much for your inputs.

Multiple I140s

Can any of you gurus please respond with your suggestions or experiences on this issue?
Thanks so much.

First find out what's the RFE is about. If that's not easy to rebutt, then I would take the following step: withdraw the pending I-140 (that encountered the RFE) and interfile the approved I-140 with the pending I-485 application.

Multiple I140

Thanks so much for the response.
The RFE was regarding the copy of labor submitted with the I140 application.
My attorney had submitted my I140 petition(labor sub) with a copy of the labor petition (since the original labor certificate was submitted with the I140 for the previous applicant for whom the labor was filed, and this I140 was later withdrawn), so CIS has the original labor application, and the attorney is in the process of responding to the RFE explaining this.
But since both these I140 applications are EB2 and through the same employer, could I still go ahead and interfile?
Again...thanks so much for your valuable advice!!!