Multiple H1 Transfer, please reply

Prakash73

Guys I am sure some of you have done this or know somebody who has done this.
I work for company A. Recently I got 2 offers from Company B and company C. Company B and company C both want to do my H1 transfers.
For some reason I cant explain, I want to proceed with H1 transfers of both companies.
Now my question is, can I get 2 different h1-transfers started by my lawyers at about the same time?
Will it cause any problem, since both those 1 transfers would be filed in about the same week.

Please reply guys. Punya milegaa.

You should be fine

I\'m pretty sure that there is no rule that says you can\'t have 2 H1s being processed at the same time.

Can I go back to the old company again?

I used to work for CompanyA later transfered H1B to CompanyB and later got layed off from CompanyB. Now can I go back to CompanyA or is there any procedure to be followed?

Since you obviously don\'t intend to join one of the companies, that company should sue you for dama

You\'re causing a company to spend thousands of dollars on your H-1 transfer when you have no intention of joining them. I very much doubt that the company will sue you for your misrepresentations and bad faith but it is certainly possible.

Everyone here seems to see no problem with employees doing things like this. I can see why employers have so little dedication to their employees.

Jim

H-1 transfer and coming back to old company

I used to work for CompanyA later transfered H1B to CompanyB and later got layed off from CompanyB. Now can I go back to CompanyA or is there any procedure to be followed? Company A does not know about my H-1 transfer and they are willing to keep my H-1 valid. Company A is also doing my GC and Iam filed 1-485 and have also got EAD.