Multiple H1 problem

yayitza

I came to US on H1 through company A, later decided to move to company B and company B starts H1 transfer process while I am still with company A. Due to some reasons I decided NOT to move to company B. What will happen if my new H1 with company B (which is under process) gets rejected or if a RFE comes and company B dont respond ? Can I still continue working with company A ? Will this affect any of my future H1 transfer applications ?

Three H1Bs at the same time

yayitza said:
I came to US on H1 through company A, later decided to move to company B and company B starts H1 transfer process while I am still with company A. Due to some reasons I decided NOT to move to company B. What will happen if my new H1 with company B (which is under process) gets rejected or if a RFE comes and company B dont respond ? Can I still continue working with company A ? Will this affect any of my future H1 transfer applications ?

if co A does not withdrow ur H1, you can continue working and in fact you can apply for co 'C' also if you want to. At the same time u can keep working in co A,B and C all at the same time, if you can, but maximum three H1B you can hold in one time. If RFE comes for 'B' and not responded intime it will be rejected accordingly.

I've similar questions in line to multiple transfer. I've filed for H1 transfer for company B a week back. Now, I'm thinking of joining another compnay say C. Is it legal to file H1 transfer thru C since B has already started the transfer ? Can compnay B create any issue out this if I convey them that I'm not willing to join ?

I'll appreciate if u can reply to these queries.