Multiple filing Under Perm

gc_fever2005

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Any has any one filed multiple Labor in Perm? I mean after one got certified under perm. I filed Perm under EB3(certified) due to my Fu**ing lawyer suggestion although I have a Master degree from US. Now I am thiking to file another one in EB2 for different position. Please share your experience.

I already talked with another lawyer and he said DOL will never clear its position on multiple filing.

please comment

:mad:

I am in a similar situation, although I was qualified for EB2, mine was filed in EB3, PERM approved and then I140 approved and now retrogression. :( My employer does not want to file mine in EB2 again even though money is not an issue. And one thing more, I share your sentiments about almost all of the lawyers I have worked with :D Except few good lawyers, you can count them on your fingers, almost every one is ill qualified, inexperienced, money gouging, blood sucking dirt bags that keep on screwing cases and still dont get it. Most visitors on forums like this one have more knowledge than these "lawyers". That was my rant of the day :mad: :cool: :D :p

Forgot to mention that multiple filing is a big grey area mainly b/c of DOL and these so called lawyers dont have enough grey cells to comprehend the situation and sail through successfully. I am also weighing my options at this moment, if you find something solid on this issues please let us know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
PERM is Now a Pain for me

hi, Chicago Desi,

Thanks for reply.

Hi,
Here is my experience with my lawyer. When ever I asked her something after PERM she replied "I don't know". But this I paid these law firm about $ 6000 untill today after filing I-140 + $ 1600 for PERM. They say they are one of best law firm. From very begining they started to screw me starting with the old RIR. I really don't know what to say. If she can't answer my question regarding any issue I have then what the hell I am paying for???

Thanks

Chicago Desi said:
I am in a similar situation, although I was qualified for EB2, mine was filed in EB3, PERM approved and then I140 approved and now retrogression. :( My employer does not want to file mine in EB2 again even though money is not an issue. And one thing more, I share your sentiments about almost all of the lawyers I have worked with :D Except few good lawyers, you can count them on your fingers, almost every one is ill qualified, inexperienced, money gouging, blood sucking dirt bags that keep on screwing cases and still dont get it. Most visitors on forums like this one have more knowledge than these "lawyers". That was my rant of the day :mad: :cool: :D :p

Forgot to mention that multiple filing is a big grey area mainly b/c of DOL and these so called lawyers dont have enough grey cells to comprehend the situation and sail through successfully. I am also weighing my options at this moment, if you find something solid on this issues please let us know. Thanks.

I know and fully realize that once your applications are sent to DOL and USCIS you cant do anything but pray but most lawyers do not keep themselves updated with the most current situation b/c they are too busy making tons of money. They take every case as run-of-the-mill case, which is not a reality, and they end up scewing things up. I am pretty sure that many many times my "lawyers" were dumb founded when I asked some questions and ironically I knew the answers, I was just checking their knowledge level :p Although my current employer's lawyer is by far the best but still falls waaaay short of my expectations, I guess my expectations are unrealistic :eek: :confused: :(