Multiple Entry AP

GC_Sucker1

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I currently have a multiple entry AP.
I was sent two paper copies of my AP by USCIS and one of them recently got stamped when I reentered after an out of country travel.

I have to go out of the country (and reenter) multiple times over the next few months.

My question is that everytime I reenter US, do I need an "unstamped AP" to enter?.. I mean do I need more copies of AP?

Or, while entering US, can I just use the AP that was stamped previously?

I don't know much about how these AP's work, so forgive me if its a dumb question.

My AP is valid till mid-2008

Thanks

Guys,

I was sent two paper copies of my AP by USCIS and one of them recently got stamped when I reentered after an out of country travel.

I have to go out of the country (and reenter) multiple times over the next few months.

My question is that everytime I reenter US, do I need an "unstamped AP" to enter?.. I mean do I need more copies of AP?

I don't know much about how these AP's work, so forgive me if its a dumb question.

Thanks
Good question....I believe every time unstamped AP is required for reentry but post this question under General I-485 and Related Issues for better response

http://boards.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

Guys,

Thanks

You can use the AP that was stamped previously. It will be stamped every time you enter using that AP.
In my case, when the officer at POE ran out of space in the front page, they started stamping on the reverse page.

Was told by my lawyer that I need to get new copies of AP, as I have to use unstamped copy of AP everytime I enter.

Apparently, it costs ~400 bucks to get new copy

I have 2 copies of approved AP. I am in india now and will be returning on nov 14th. anybody has recent experience with AP entry? at immigration what documents they check? i have original 485 application for adjustment of status and approved I-140. DO I NEED TO SHOW ANY LETTER AS FOR WHAT REASON I AM VISITING?