MTR, PLEASE help

akatu:

Could not get in touch with attorney often, his assistant says always busy.
Maybe I am too impatient and pushing too much, making them angry. The MTR is due in one week, howerver, on the phone he said do not worry about G-28, he will not do G28 (even if yes, there is not much time for mailing/sign/mailing). I really do not know what's going on. He just mentioned that he will draft the letter and send me for signature and send it back to him.

I wonder if I can just submit my MTR myself without attorney, though he represented me on I-140/I-485 and I already paid him today $1500 for MTR and refiling I-485 ?

crystalview said:
akatu:

Could not get in touch with attorney often, his assistant says always busy.
Maybe I am too impatient and pushing too much, making them angry. The MTR is due in one week, howerver, on the phone he said do not worry about G-28, he will not do G28 (even if yes, there is not much time for mailing/sign/mailing). I really do not know what's going on. He just mentioned that he will draft the letter and send me for signature and send it back to him.

I wonder if I can just submit my MTR myself without attorney, though he represented me on I-140/I-485 and I already paid him today $1500 for MTR and refiling I-485 ?

Who is your attorney? You may not reply it if you dont want to? But you really need to file MTR within 33 days.

My attorney did the MTR

My case was denied on May 20 and MTR was filed on May 27. On June 14, MTR has been accepted and the case is reopened. I am now looking forward to get the approval (can't be too optimistic though).

My reason for denial was "they didn't have visascreen on file when they adjudicated the I-485" on May 20 ---- isn't it funny? Because, the visascreen certificate was delivered to them by FedEx (we have proof of delivery) on May 6, two weeks before the decision.

My attorney received the denial letter before I got it on May 26. He prepared the MTR without talking to me... charged my credit card for $110 filing fee (that I have given standing order to charge my credit card whenever required) and filed it. When I received the letter and called my attorney to discuss, I was amazed to know that they had already prepared everything to file MTR.

Hi

Rajan,
I am sure your I-485 will be approved. What was your Service Center and what is the name of your attorney (city and state)? Your attorney does seem very efficient. Thanks.