Msg for CP approved 140 ... Mr. long_way .. PLLLLLL help

As your I485 was approved , now please call NVC
and check if they sent the file to INS .
If you can let us know this info it will do a lot
folks who are suffering from INS mistake , a great good .
I think the original file is required before approval .

Let us hear from the horse\'s mouth !

I called NVC and still same message there that...

I called NVC around 2:30 pm today and still there is same message that - Packet-3 forms sent to "attorney of records"....
As somebody mentioned in the thread under title "Pending discussion again (IMPORTANT)" that there are chances that files are not physically transfered to US consulate in home country but through cable.
In my case when I spoke to NVC rep. 2 weeks before, he told me that your file is transfered to Mumbai on 31st Aug,00. But, my lawyer said that could not be the case as we (lawyer\'s office) haven\'t received packet-3 and until we confirm NVC about intention to file for CP, they (NVC) will not forward file to home country.
Please go through discussion thread "Pending discussion..." That will give you more info.
I can understandd that you might be passing through lot of frustration as I passed through, but our wishes are always with you. you will get yours pretty soon.
Thanks and good luck.

A different twist to CP vs 485

I applied for I-140 on my own and I did receive a package from NVC for CP. However, I hired a lawyer to process my 485. I received both AP and EAD and got FP done too.
Is there any way of knowing where my case would be??
AND WHAT SHOULD I DO TO IT EASIER.
PLEASE HELP.
Details
EB1 India
485 ND: 01/18/01
FP: May 2001

Thanks
PAEB1

called NVC

I called NVC..got their automated message system.....it said they received info that I am doing AOS here in US....INS will contact them (NVC) when they need my file....(so my file must be with NVC)

my I140 was approved with statement stating that the NVC has my file.

VSC ND 3/01 FP 8/01

My I-140 was approved for CP, need advice

RD OCT2000, ND DEC 2000, EB2 INDIA, I-140 approved for CP
I talked to NVC, they send my I-140 approval to Madras. I talked to IIO at VSC, she don\'t know if they have my I-140 with them or not at this time. I don\'t know what the heck I am going to do about this.

Need some advice

thanks in advance