thank you
aditya

aditya_1981k said:
Heloo
I did my MS ( US) and been working in the company since 2 years
I did my BE in India and 1 year work exp in india
My company is applying for PERM

so does BE ( india ) 1 year exp + MS( US) with 2 years exp qualify for EB2

May not be, it all depends on your future job descriptions/requirements. What is the job description / title which is offered to you at this point of time? What is your BE and MS Major?

thank you
aditya

The Job order in SWA should mention mim req as MS or BS degree?
My major is in EE in both MS and BS
thank you
aditya

aditya_1981k said:
The Job order in SWA should mention mim req as MS or BS degree?
My major is in EE in both MS and BS
thank you
aditya
What is the job title offered to you and its requiremets?

salary range question

I might have posted in more than 1 place to get info...

Iam applying GC in PERM from my company in New Jersey but working at a client site in Iowa...I have sent all the documents to attorney and talked to her..I want to apply in EB2 since I have masters in computers from US and more than 4 years experience including US and India..but attorney said there will be a problem in salary ranges as Iam getting around $70K but she said for new jersey region the EB2 salary range is around $100K , is this right?
is there any link anywhere where it explains more about salary requirements and other stuff related to EB2...I want to apply in EB2 before they start sending EB2 to backlog centers....I dont have the job title and requirements my company submitted to DOL...

great guru said:
What is the job title offered to you and its requiremets?

great guru I am also in a similar situation, where I have B.S. as well as M.S. in Couputer Science and I have 4 years of relevant experience in Software Industry. I would like to apply it in EB2 category.
My current job title is Programmer Analyst.
Will this qualify me for EB2?

Z

zj1 said:
great guru I am also in a similar situation, where I have B.S. as well as M.S. in Couputer Science and I have 4 years of relevant experience in Software Industry. I would like to apply it in EB2 category.
My current job title is Programmer Analyst.
Will this qualify me for EB2?

Definitely not.
If it is Sr Programmer Analyst BS +5 yrs or MS with 0-1 year will qualify with level 2 salary.
Z

sudhir735 said:
I might have posted in more than 1 place to get info...

Iam applying GC in PERM from my company in New Jersey but working at a client site in Iowa...I have sent all the documents to attorney and talked to her..I want to apply in EB2 since I have masters in computers from US and more than 4 years experience including US and India..but attorney said there will be a problem in salary ranges as Iam getting around $70K but she said for new jersey region the EB2 salary range is around $100K , is this right?
is there any link anywhere where it explains more about salary requirements and other stuff related to EB2...I want to apply in EB2 before they start sending EB2 to backlog centers....I dont have the job title and requirements my company submitted to DOL...

There is no EB2 salary like that. It all depends on your job title and description. If you post your details I will guide you. $100K is too high for any computer position other than managerial.

As far as I know my job titile is Programmer Analyst but Iam not sure what title my employer used in advertisement and job order...

sudhir735 said:
As far as I know my job titile is Programmer Analyst but Iam not sure what title my employer used in advertisement and job order...

For Prog/Analyst definitely not $100K for any state.