Ms+0 = Eb2?

orchis

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

With MS+0 can I go for EB2? I am Software Developer with Master in Computer Science.

Some advice please....

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes u can
check to see what qualifications and experience job opportunity calls for. Dont try to tailor these requirements according to your qualifications.
I am not an attorney, use your best judgment, it is my opinion

mvinays said:
Yes, go for it. It qualifies for EB2.
- Title Job Zone Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Overall Experience A minimum of two to four years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for these occupations. For example, an accountant must complete four years of college and work for several years in accounting to be considered qualified.
- Job Training Employees in these occupations usually need several years of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training.
- Job Zone Examples Many of these occupations involve coordinating, supervising, managing, or training others. Examples include accountants, human resource managers, computer programmers, teachers, chemists, and police detectives.
SVP Range (7.0 to < 8.0)
- Education Most of these occupations require a four - year bachelor's degree, but some do not.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

orchis said:
- Title Job Zone Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Overall Experience A minimum of two to four years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for these occupations. For example, an accountant must complete four years of college and work for several years in accounting to be considered qualified.
- Job Training Employees in these occupations usually need several years of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training.
- Job Zone Examples Many of these occupations involve coordinating, supervising, managing, or training others. Examples include accountants, human resource managers, computer programmers, teachers, chemists, and police detectives.
SVP Range (7.0 to < 8.0)
- Education Most of these occupations require a four - year bachelor's degree, but some do not.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
http://online.onetcenter.org/