Mr williams

sammyboy

Registered Users (C)
I want to know how manypeople did Mr williams actually give the reason that "we cannot approve your case because of retrogression" in the last month. Wondering if that was his carpet statement

If you dont know who Mr Williams is please ignore this email

Interesting..

There is a strong rumor that Mr. Williams is also a member of this forum..u know..one of us.. :) :D

outletvolt1 said:
Did you that Mr Williams infact is a woman.

Oh no ! There goes my greencard.
How could Mr. William be a woman?????? Mr. is always man :)

Mrs. William can be a woman.

My View about James A Williams..

Who ever he or she is.. But that person is very nice and sweet. He (assuming as man) is very trustworthy and has fairly good sense of humer too. Once he knows your case is complete he sends you very personal emils and be very supportive. He even respond daily if you want to talk to him. I don't believe that begging-like email or buttering works but it defiantly attracts his attention and he may pull your case out just in case it falls into cracks (assuming your case is ready to be adjudicated). . He is a very rule abiding person. The only thing missing in him is he is not proactive. I guess it is true for every Government employee worldwide. :eek:
Just for info for other service centers he is Center Adjudications Officer and only work for California Service Center

This is Mr ( Ms?) Williams answer for me----
-----------------------------
This is to inform you that the I-485 in question is still pending. The
reason that it is still pending is that USCIS is awaiting NAME CHECK results from the FBI. It may have been a long time since we sent the name, but USCIS has no control of the time it takes.USCIS also does not have dates as to when the Names were originally sent to the FBI, we can only confirm that they in fact were sent.

Secondly, there are currently no visas available.
Please Note: If the principal is not adjudicated then the derivatives will
NOT
be adjudicated. We apologize for any and all inconvenience this may cause
-------------------------

I did my FP almost an year ago? Can name checks be pending an year?
What should I do to resolve it? I've code3 FP to do on next week.

thanks
babu.

Anyone got reply recently?

I emailed him/her few days back, but no reply.....i see that he has been replying to everyone the same day....Did he just stop replying?

No reply From Mr Willimas !!

I sent an enquiry yesterday asking if I was part of the Sep 28th Name chcek data upload and I have not herad anything back so far!! It is strange! Hope I didnt make matters worse by asking the question.... Keeping fingers crossed.

However my LUD changed to 10/7. It says that somebody must have been working on my case... I'm confused....

Appreciate any thoughts ...

PS: MY 140 is approved and EB2 - I 485 is pending due to NAME check from Sep 2004. Finished Early ACS Biometrics code 3 on Sep 28th. Had LUDs on 28, 29th, 30th and 1st.

dwhatever said:
I emailed him/her few days back, but no reply.....i see that he has been replying to everyone the same day....Did he just stop replying?

Ya, but what do you get from his reply. It is the same for all. I believe it is an automated email.

All we can do is to wait.......................

I don't know whose idea was this name check process. If they can't check a background of a person for 6 months, I doubt how effecient is this process.

Most stupid thing in the world is pursuing an US Green Card!!!!

I can't believe I spent several thousang dollars and my valuable time for such a stupid thing. Goshh unbelievable.

You have learnt it finally...although slow...

sbabunle said:
I can't believe I spent several thousang dollars and my valuable time for such a stupid thing. Goshh unbelievable.

Just wondering if anyone received a reply from Mr. Williams recently? I am astill waiting to hear back on an e-mail sent last week.