Mr Ravi(MAKES_SENSE) DID YOU GET YOUR RFE INFO???

Higc

Registered Users (C)
I AM WAITING FOR FOR SECOND RFE INFO, THIS 2ND RFE I GOT ON 20TH MARCH 2002 BUT STILL I DID NOT GET ANY INFO FROM MY LAWYER.

Hi All,

Please post RFE waiters details:-

My details:-
     EB2/INDIA/NSC
    RD 02/01
    ND 03/01
    FP 05/01
    EAD/AP 06/01
    1st RFE Issued for both(Wife and Me) on 02/04/02 Regarding for Latest dated birth Certificates
    1st RFE Replied as per AVM on 02/25/02
    2nd RFE Issued for me only on 03/20/02 and I checked my wife AVM message it remained old message. I don\'t know what it is?? I did not get any message from Lawyer.

Hi Higc, I am waiting from my lawyer to find out what it is about

I will definitely update once I find out what the RFE is about. I am expecting that the lawyer would receive it, unless I am wrong.
Thanks, higc.
RAvi.

Ravi did you get you RFE

My details:-
    EB2/INDIA/NSC
    RD 02/01
    ND 03/01
    FP 05/01
    EAD/AP 06/01
    I changed my employer after 180 days and I am doing same Job and
Duties which I mentioned in the Labour.

1st RFE Issued for both(Wife and Me) on 02/04/02
Regarding for Latest dated birth Certificates.
    1st RFE Replied with affidavites as per AVM on
02/25/02.
    2nd RFE Issued for me only on 03/20/02 and I
checked my wife AVM message it remained old message. I
don\'t know what it is?? I did not get any message from
Lawyer.

Still I did not get my second RFE Info but my Old company lawyer assuring me that they will be replying to INS by the end of this week but they are not telling anything about Second RFE. My question is

1)Can I trust them or Hire a new Lawyer. But, they replied my first RFE promptly that time they did not inform to INS about my job Change. I am assuming that this Second RFE is for Employement Verification, and now I am no longer with them. Does it work smothly if they reply to INS for future employment assurence.

Hi Higc, I got the RFE faxed by my lawyer. employment and birth affidavits for me. .....

Hi Higc, I got the RFE faxed by my lawyer. employment verification and birth affidavits for me.

And also, non-availability certificate from the registrar along with affidavit of birth.

For my wife, except employment verification, rest is same for her, too. I have sent the requested information yesterday by mail to the lawyer. I have 2 other faxes (2 affidavits) coming in directly from India to the lawyer. That will complete the RFE info.

In my opinion, you should talk to the lawyer (what else can we do other than to depend on them at this stage of the case??) about 2nd RFE. Get what they want and submit promptly to them. Good Luck.